Maysam

stapling tapeworms on his penis
Reaction score
I never know who even won from these conversations lol

ASSBLONKER

GORILLA PIMP
Reaction score
I see it as one of 3 options
Tyrone The Frozen One Woodley got paid off, or he is a washed-up bum after being buck broken by Usman 5 fights ago, or the BLM curse is real
THE ACTING POST FIGHT WAS HORRENDOUS, I THINK HE WANTED TO SECURE ANOTHER BACK FOR THE REMATCH OR SMTH
THERES NO WAY T-WOOD DOESNT KNOW WHEN TO FINISH SOMEONE PPL ARE TRIPPING ON HIM HE USED TO MURDER PPL

rodion

Ediot
Reaction score
I see it as one of 3 options
Tyrone The Frozen One Woodley got paid off, or he is a washed-up bum after being buck broken by Usman 5 fights ago, or the BLM curse is real
I agree Woodley is a washed-up bum.
Mayweather bailed on Tyron early on for boxing training while Paul had Shane Mosley stick around.

The boxing match wasn't the hardest hitting match sure, but people saying the fight was rigged are retards. Jake was tying up and planning shots smarter and it seemed like Woodley wasn't thinking perfectly perhaps because he was actually wanting that I love Jake Paul tatoo or mad that when he confronted Jake about his friend cat calling his mom, Jake responded with flirting with Tyron and asked if he could; "squueze them checks after the match".

Last edited:

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Oscar Delacokehead juiced too hard and got hospitalised with "covid"
“What Are the Chances of Me Getting Covid?” – Fully Vaccinated Oscar De La Hoya Hospitalized with Covid-19

Boxer Oscar De La Hoya was hospitalized with Covid-19 on Friday despite being fully vaccinated.

De La Hoya, 48, posted a video of himself in the hospital and announced he was not going to be able to fight next weekend.

Oscar De La Hoya was scheduled to fight UFC champ Vitor Belfort in a “comebacK” fight next Saturday.

Evander Holyfield, 58, will replace De La Hoya, MMA Junkie reported.

“Wanted you to hear directly from me that despite being fully vaccinated, I have contracted Covid and am not going to be able to fight next weekend. Preparing for this comeback has been everything to me over the last months, & I want to thank everyone for their tremendous support.” De La Hoya said.

“What are the chances of me getting Covid? I’ve been taking care of myself and this really really really kicked my ass,” the boxer said.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...oscar-de-la-hoya-hospitalized-covid-19-video/

GloriousReader

#couchcrew
Reaction score
Vitor Belfort calling out Jake Paul after knocking out Evander Holyfield who had 50 Cent in his corner while former president Donald Trump commentates with UFC fighter Junior dos Santos, triller is on one

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score

An ex special forces tranny is beating the shit out of women
Great day for mma
Holy shite, that is REVOLTING! That creature does NOT look female.

I’m not sure why everyone is supposed to believe trannies are somehow normal and not suffering from severe mental illness.

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score

An ex special forces tranny is beating the shit out of women
Great day for mma
The announcer jerking off over the trannie was the worst.

The more I watch the more I saw his physical advantage come into play. Props for the girl, she's really fucking tough. Good for her. Sucks they have to use her to promote trannie "equality."

GloriousReader

#couchcrew
Reaction score
The announcer jerking off over the trannie was the worst.

The more I watch the more I saw his physical advantage come into play. Props for the girl, she's really fucking tough. Good for her. Sucks they have to use her to promote trannie "equality."
hes pushing 40 and between 35-40 is when most of these guys retire so i don't see him doing too much more in the sport dana white is adamant about not letting trannys in the UFC so hes probably stuck to these small venue road shows

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
hes pushing 40 and between 35-40 is when most of these guys retire so i don't see him doing too much more in the sport dana white is adamant about not letting trannys in the UFC so hes probably stuck to these small venue road shows
Wonder what will happen if a law suit is filed which will happen. Will Dana pack up the show and retire? Or will he say fuck you and move to a nation that doesn't have silly trannie laws and operate from there.

Is the black trannie done Fallon Fox? Why not get these two homos to beat the piss out of each other.

Top Bottom