Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Looks like shit!

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

TinFoilHatGuy

ปีศาจผิวขาว
Reaction score
Honestly though, 3 speed?
No i still havent put on the cassette itsa ten speed w/one chainwheel. My singlespeed is a aluminum NYCBikes frame with carbon forks, State Bikes campagnolo copy cranks, PhilWood high flange hubs, trust me Imma bike snot too, I have manufactured MOAR lugged frame customs than I care to count... lol I just gave away my Windsor "Clockwork" single speed it's Orange of course anyway again that aint even my bike I am just giving it to a girl its only 49cm frame... twelve/fourteen hundred bucks wutev lol

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
Yah when I was a kid, we had these things called "pinball machines" at the "7-11"... and when we ran out of quarter dollar pieces to operate them (earned by delivering "newspapers" and "mowing lawns") we went home and did "algebra and trigonometry" and read "books"... of course you zoomers wouldn't know about any of this shit
LOL! Missed the nursery home website OLD MAN?

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
No i still havent put on the cassette itsa ten speed w/one chainwheel. My singlespeed is a aluminum NYCBikes frame with carbon forks, State Bikes campagnolo copy cranks, PhilWood high flange hubs, trust me Imma bike snot too, I have manufactured MOAR lugged frame customs than I care to count... lol I just gave away my Windsor "Clockwork" single speed it's Orange of course anyway again that aint even my bike I am just giving it to a girl its only 49cm frame... twelve/fourteen hundred bucks wutev lol
gay post

Top Bottom