Pratchett fan who likes fanfiction I guess?

PianPink

Newfag
Reaction score
Hello. I'm 25 years old and a pharmacy technician. Next year Path of Exile 2 will come out and I can't wait. In the meantime I have plenty to keep me busy. A few days ago I ordered a little swiveling punching bag to attach to my elliptical and it said it would arrive by October 3! So I guess I'm not getting it soon. But it was the only one like it.
I do like certain drugs. If I drink chamomile tea plus Passion flower tea it has a strange energizing effect I've discovered. I don't drink it that often because it requires two cups to sip on and then I have to remember to take them back to the kitchen so my living area doesn't become crowded with cups. I take this powdered herb (1 1/2 tsp) twice a day called kratom. It comes from Asia but it is not a synthetic drug. I don't tell my employer about it because I don't think it's allowed just like how testing positive for marijuana isn't allowed despite being legal. But it's sort of an obscure "drug". Police probably wouldn't even think it's not kale powder. So yeah. One of my secrets. My dad knows I take it. He also takes it after an incident where he got electocuted and blasted clunks out of each thumb/palm. Maybe if we're friends and you're curious and I get to know you I'll tell you more about it and his medical recovery but it's not something I tell people in real life because my dad is afraid his employer would freak out and think he's going to sue them for pressuring him to work on a powered 240 v light ( the casing was touching a wire ).
Lately I'm really into this unconventional author Clayton Overstreet. I love don't particularly enjoy horror or tragedy but I will read/watch it if it involves a juicy conspiracy or mystery. I do have an Alexa and I enjoy the Griswalds, Smallpools, Coldplay, Imagine Dragon, Robert Delong or Miike Snow or Big Data is I'm in the mood for "edgy" music. Also B0RNS, Atlas Genius, Foster the People and Young the Giant. Capital Cities, Phoenix...Passion Pit. These are bands I'm familiar enough with that I know the album names. Anyway enough music namedropping....
Yeah yeah I know you're probably a bit judgemental of the fanfic stuff but I love reading about familiar character getting sent into the future and stuff like that. I'm reading this long one featuring John Wick called Into the Black or something like that. I've uploaded a couple that I've downloaded and have read partially and think they are a good example of how fanfiction isn't always weird stuff like male pregnancies. Although you can learn a lot about foreplay from some good fanfiction. I try to balance out all of the fiction I read by watching educational Youtube channels like Domain of Science, Physics Girl, Vertiserum and Zach Star.
I used to hate my job because I constantly caught viruses from all the people touching bottles and pens and handing them to me but because of Covid that has actually improved! Our pharmacy is still cramped as hell and the other technician criticizes me for not leaning up against the counter leaving her enough room to squeeze past me to the breakroom without asking ( I have a reason, over time it leaves grime imprints in the very light colored smock. She just doesn't care.)
I do have flaws that I'll probably never get over like I get moody when someone interrupts my free time. I don't like to share info IRL because people are very prudish and judgemental. What will I do when our High school reunion comes around? IDK. Am I immature for liking Cake and Archer on Hulu? probably. But I try to hide it when I talk to my nephews because I want them to respect me even though I don't exactly have a lucrative job or benefits.

Attachments

PianPink

Newfag
Reaction score
Lol you guys are boring! Lol. I'm going to write an article about a Chick called ablert. If Markiplier has an article...

PianPink

Newfag
Reaction score
Hello. I'm 25 years old and a pharmacy technician. Next year Path of Exile 2 will come out and I can't wait. In the meantime I have plenty to keep me busy. A few days ago I ordered a little swiveling punching bag to attach to my elliptical and it said it would arrive by October 3! So I guess I'm not getting it soon. But it was the only one like it.
I do like certain drugs. If I drink chamomile tea plus Passion flower tea it has a strange energizing effect I've discovered. I don't drink it that often because it requires two cups to sip on and then I have to remember to take them back to the kitchen so my living area doesn't become crowded with cups. I take this powdered herb (1 1/2 tsp) twice a day called kratom. It comes from Asia but it is not a synthetic drug. I don't tell my employer about it because I don't think it's allowed just like how testing positive for marijuana isn't allowed despite being legal. But it's sort of an obscure "drug". Police probably wouldn't even think it's not kale powder. So yeah. One of my secrets. My dad knows I take it. He also takes it after an incident where he got electocuted and blasted clunks out of each thumb/palm. Maybe if we're friends and you're curious and I get to know you I'll tell you more about it and his medical recovery but it's not something I tell people in real life because my dad is afraid his employer would freak out and think he's going to sue them for pressuring him to work on a powered 240 v light ( the casing was touching a wire ).
Lately I'm really into this unconventional author Clayton Overstreet. I love don't particularly enjoy horror or tragedy but I will read/watch it if it involves a juicy conspiracy or mystery. I do have an Alexa and I enjoy the Griswalds, Smallpools, Coldplay, Imagine Dragon, Robert Delong or Miike Snow or Big Data is I'm in the mood for "edgy" music. Also B0RNS, Atlas Genius, Foster the People and Young the Giant. Capital Cities, Phoenix...Passion Pit. These are bands I'm familiar enough with that I know the album names. Anyway enough music namedropping....
Yeah yeah I know you're probably a bit judgemental of the fanfic stuff but I love reading about familiar character getting sent into the future and stuff like that. I'm reading this long one featuring John Wick called Into the Black or something like that. I've uploaded a couple that I've downloaded and have read partially and think they are a good example of how fanfiction isn't always weird stuff like male pregnancies. Although you can learn a lot about foreplay from some good fanfiction. I try to balance out all of the fiction I read by watching educational Youtube channels like Domain of Science, Physics Girl, Vertiserum and Zach Star.
I used to hate my job because I constantly caught viruses from all the people touching bottles and pens and handing them to me but because of Covid that has actually improved! Our pharmacy is still cramped as hell and the other technician criticizes me for not leaning up against the counter leaving her enough room to squeeze past me to the breakroom without asking ( I have a reason, over time it leaves grime imprints in the very light colored smock. She just doesn't care.)
I do have flaws that I'll probably never get over like I get moody when someone interrupts my free time. I don't like to share info IRL because people are very prudish and judgemental. What will I do when our High school reunion comes around? IDK. Am I immature for liking Cake and Archer on Hulu? probably. But I try to hide it when I talk to my nephews because I want them to respect me even though I don't exactly have a lucrative job or benefits.
I wish I could cut this down but I can't find the edit button! Oh no I have 6 messages and they're probably cussing me out or dick pics. Please don't dox me....

Top Bottom