Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
I need a vaccine against this thread
Swedish Doctors: Only vaccinate those at risk – not the young and healthy”

Back in 2009, a full sixty percent of the Swedish population was vaccinated against the swine flu. Professor Hans Rosling and immunologist Ann-Cathrin Engwall warned that mass vaccination could do more harm than good. At least 350 Swedish children and young adults developed narcolepsy from the vaccine, Pandemrix, which contained new components that had not previously been used in this context.

A few years later, Sweden and Norway, which had both mass-vaccinated their populations against swine flu, ended up having more severe influenza seasons than other countries. This suggests that the protective effect offered by the vaccine was at best temporary, and resulted in these countries being hit harder when the swine flu virus subsequently developed into a seasonal virus.

Many of the vaccinated individuals did not develop a broader T-cell based immunity against viral proteins, which caused them to become more susceptible to viral variants. Are we about to make the same mistake again in 2021?

In over 85% of cases, covid-19 mortality is linked to one or more underlying diseases, and it primarily targets the very old. In the group aged 90 to 99 years, 1 in 30 have died in the Swedish population. In the group aged 70 to 79 years, 1 in 420 have died. In the group aged 0 to 19 years, that number is 1 in 500,000.

Known risk factors and the distinct age gradient should direct which countermeasures are used to fight the disease.

Mass vaccination of a young and healthy population is not medically justified but, on the contrary, is associated with some risks. The fatal coagulation disorders we have recently seen are just one example. We should therefore only vaccinate those over the age of 65, as well as those with identified risk factors for death and serious illness upon infection. Individuals that have been infected and subsequently recovered from covid-19 have a natural immunity, and do not benefit from pre-vaccination.
more:

ilovejesus69

Gamer-American
Reaction score
lol quence is still unloading all the nonsense from his boomer facebook antivax group

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
So what happens when you do start aging, if we are gonna go with this im a perky teen girl act?
Are you just gonna eat the end of a shotgun at 25?
30 is the do or die age. If a cure for aging hasn’t been discovered and developed into an effective treatment before I turn 30, then what’s the point of continuing on?

I do NOT want to get old and wrinkly and grey and all the unsavoury things that come with aging.

BTW, why are billions spent on finding cures for cancer, heart disease, and a myriad other ailments when more people die from old age than anything else? It seems like a grievous mis-allocation of funding.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
30 is the do or die age. If a cure for aging hasn’t been discovered and developed into an effective treatment before I turn 30, then what’s the point of continuing on?

I do NOT want to get old and wrinkly and grey and all the unsavoury things that come with aging.

BTW, why are billions spent on finding cures for cancer, heart disease, and a myriad other ailments when more people die from old age than anything else? It seems like a grievous mis-allocation of funding.
Wow that's extreme. Why don't you do like most vapid aging blondes and just get massive amounts of plastic surgery and a Valium dependency?

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
Considering "quence" aka TFHG has been over 30 for about a decade and a half, it's a little late.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Wow that's extreme. Why don't you do like most vapid aging blondes and just get massive amounts of plastic surgery and a Valium dependency?
My body is a temple. I shall not adulterate it with toxic substances. And I would NEVER resort to allowing someone to cut up my face for vanity's sake. I even try to avoid impure thoughts!

fleacollerindustry

Pinkhairbytriggerkin
Reaction score
My body is a temple. I shall not adulterate it with toxic substances. And I would NEVER resort to allowing someone to cut up my face for vanity's sake. I even try to avoid impure thoughts!
"My body is a temple"

And like all temples, it's mostly empty inside except when it's full of old tourists who paid $10 to enter

fleacollerindustry

Pinkhairbytriggerkin
Reaction score
But FleaFlea, what if it turns out that I’m an EXCEEDINGLY important person? What then?
Press X to Doubt.

만약 당신이 나와 사랑에 빠지면 어떨까요?
Nice Google Translate. I can spot it a mile away.

Besides, I'd rather have a Korean girl with no ass cook me some delicious LA kalbi than the used up roast beef your white ass is offering.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
I thought Quence the human queef was all about racial purity and the white race.
I cant read moonspeak, is that thing trying to come on to one of the two token Azns here?

Also hello @fleacollerindustry. How is life, math and heroin?

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Top Bottom