Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
Lmfao I haven't heard somebody use so many big words to talk out of their ass since AT LEAST my community College days with my lit prof who was trying to shock n awe us so he could bang the chesty girl who sat up at the front of the class.

You'd think a Physicist Nuclear Cardiologist (wtf is that a fancy way of saying he works nuclear med? Cuz nuclear med are the bitch weenies of cardiology) would have better things to do besides trying to grift the wine mom population.

Yet here we are.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
I want to be up front and mention that I cannot completely confirm this, BUT...

Apparently, men who have been vaxxed are seeing their testes shrink in size.

Jive

[[Hyper]]
Reaction score
This thread started with bitching about the Johnson Johnson vaccine? lol wtf That shit's based and has been proven to work time around with other shit. If anything have issue with lightly experimented mRNA one, but even still I big doubt you even know how that shit works lol.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Terrifying’ new research finds vaccine spike protein unexpectedly in bloodstream. The protein is linked to blood clots, heart and brain damage, and potential risks to nursing babies and fertility

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
wow are you saying the Trump Vaccine sucks?
I’m saying that the so-called vaccines that creepy and senile Joe Biden is trying to foist on everyone is EXPERIMENTAL and hasn’t gone through even 1/10th the testing and safety protocols of previous vaccines.

And the DEADLY adverse reactions to these ‘vaccines’ are much more numerous than the MSM is reporting. Do you really want to be a guinea pig for something that can permanently alter your genetic code?

ilovejesus69

Gamer-American
Reaction score
I’m saying that the so-called vaccines that creepy and senile Joe Biden is trying to foist on everyone is EXPERIMENTAL and hasn’t gone through even 1/10th the testing and safety protocols of previous vaccines.

And the DEADLY adverse reactions to these ‘vaccines’ are much more numerous than the MSM is reporting. Do you really want to be a guinea pig for something that can permanently alter your genetic code?
Don't disrespect the Trump Vaccines.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Surprising Number of Hospital Workers Refuse the COVID-19 Vaccine

Many hospital workers remain unvaccinated despite the fact they were first in line to be eligible for COVID-19 vaccinations. In a recent survey, some hospitals reported that only half their staff, which includes doctors and nurses along with support workers, are fully vaccinated.

“I think it’ll be a bit of a struggle to get to that 70% to 75% vaccination rate,” said Stacey Gabriel, chief executive officer of Hocking Valley Community Hospital in Ohio, an 80-bed facility where only 50% of the staff have been vaccinated.

At Houston Methodist Hospital, 47-year-old Bob Nevens was fired for refusing to get the COVID-19 vaccine. He had served as director of corporate risk for a decade and balked when his hospital system mandated vaccines for all management and staff.

Nevens said he was concerned that the vaccines were developed too rapidly and that the Food and Drug Administration gave only emergency use authorization for the drugs and not full approval. He was also worried about the unknown long-term side effects of the drugs.

“I don’t want to take an experimental vaccine,” he told USA Today. “We don’t know what it’s going to do to somebody 10 years from now.” Nevens also said that he believes he already contracted COVID-19 while on a hiking trip and is therefore immune to the disease.

Last week, 117 employees of the hospital filed suit against the hospital system for requiring the vaccine, saying that the clinical trials have not been completed and the drugs do not have full approval from the FDA. One employee who refused to get vaccinated claims she has seen many people become ill from the vaccine.

“I’ve seen everything from blood clots, heart attacks, heart arrhythmias,” nurse Jennifer Bridges told USA Today. “We’ve had people who were perfectly healthy and the day after they took the vaccine, they literally woke up and they couldn’t move or feel their legs.”

Experts say that hospital workers share the same fears as the general public about the safety of COVID-19 vaccines.

African Americans, Hispanics and other minority groups have expressed their hesitancy even though they were among the hardest hit by the pandemic. Many members of the military and other healthcare workers are also declining to get vaccinated .

https://www.newsmax.com/health/heal...-workers-herd-immunity/2021/06/03/id/1023825/

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
Physicist Nuclear Cardiologist
This is an entirely made up title. So a physicist who works nuc med that is also identifying themselves as a cardiologist?

There's medical physicists who do quality assurance, certify medical imaging devices, and calculate dose rates for patients.

There's nuclear medicine technologists that administer radioisotopes for scans

And there's cardiologists who are medical doctors specializing in the heart.

None of these are really related despite working in proximity together. That would be like me calling myself an EMT X-ray Radiologist

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
ORACLE VP DIES OF “COVID” AFTER RECEIVING SECOND VACCINE INJECTION

Joel R. Kallman, the head of software development for Oracle APEX, died from “covid” just days after receiving his second mRNA injection for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19).

On March 26, Kallman tweeted to his followers that he had received his first Chinese Virus shot and was proud to have created “v-safe,” a smartphone-based tool to remind others to also get theirs.

About a month later, right on schedule, Kallman received his second Wuhan Flu injection and subsequently died on May 25, prompting Oracle and the mainstream media to immediately declare that he died from “covid.”

https://clarion.causeaction.com/202...vid-after-receiving-second-vaccine-injection/

ilovejesus69

Gamer-American
Reaction score
ORACLE VP DIES OF “COVID” AFTER RECEIVING SECOND VACCINE INJECTION

Joel R. Kallman, the head of software development for Oracle APEX, died from “covid” just days after receiving his second mRNA injection for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19).

On March 26, Kallman tweeted to his followers that he had received his first Chinese Virus shot and was proud to have created “v-safe,” a smartphone-based tool to remind others to also get theirs.

About a month later, right on schedule, Kallman received his second Wuhan Flu injection and subsequently died on May 25, prompting Oracle and the mainstream media to immediately declare that he died from “covid.”

https://clarion.causeaction.com/202...vid-after-receiving-second-vaccine-injection/
Yeah, covid's dangerous. That's the whole reason we invented vaccines for it.

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
This is an entirely made up title. So a physicist who works nuc med that is also identifying themselves as a cardiologist?

There's medical physicists who do quality assurance, certify medical imaging devices, and calculate dose rates for patients.

There's nuclear medicine technologists that administer radioisotopes for scans

And there's cardiologists who are medical doctors specializing in the heart.

None of these are really related despite working in proximity together. That would be like me calling myself an EMT X-ray Radiologist
Not true. My full medical title is Atomic POZ Holocaust Race Realist

Top Bottom