Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
EU finds link between heart inflammation and mRNA COVID shots

(Reuters) - Europe's drug regulator has found a link between heart inflammation and COVID-19 vaccines from Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna, it said on Friday.

The conditions, myocarditis and pericarditis, must be listed as side-effects of the two mRNA vaccines, the safety committee of the European Medicines Agency (EMA) said, adding that such cases primarily occurred within 14 days of inoculation.

It said cases occurred more often after the second dose and in younger adult men. This is in line with U.S. findings last month.

Symptoms from the conditions include breathlessness, palpitations and chest pain.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/eu-regul...5TLGS92SvLTz61pg-UG3W1W4JGTPdabp0ftPDUQx6yysW

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
18 y/o Italian woman brain clot = DEAD

Italian Brain surgeon: “We are facing something that is not normal.”

Reaction score
I won’t get vaccinated. If COVID kills me than my family will get life insurance money and my days of being a pathetic bachelor in a wheel chair will be over.
I am not trying to get COVID but if it happens it happens.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
I won’t get vaccinated. If COVID kills me than my family will get life insurance money and my days of being a pathetic bachelor in a wheel chair will be over.
I am not trying to get COVID but if it happens it happens.
If you don’t mind me asking, how did you end up in a wheelchair?

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
I was in an accident and I flew out the windshield of my truck. I was paralyzed from the waist down and had brain damage.
Okay, but you’re using the past tense. Are U still paralyzed and do U still suffer from brain damage?

Also, who was at fault for the accident? Were you wearing a seatbelt?

Reaction score
Okay, but you’re using the past tense. Are U still paralyzed and do U still suffer from brain damage?

Also, who was at fault for the accident? Were you wearing a seatbelt?
I was at fault in the accident. I was speeding and not wearing a seatbelt. I still have brain damage and am paralyzed from the waist down.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
Quence is a lonely, estimated 54-59 year old, overweight, soccer addicted man who has been obsessing which he believes he convinces people on the internet that he is a perpetually non aging 24 year old, female former runway model.

edit.
He's been doing this for literally three years here.

Top Bottom