scott pilgrim was the og rick and morty

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score
it was an actually good piece of nerd culture most people initially liked that was raked through the coals over the years and now everyone outside reddit circles proclaims is abject trash, was never well-liked, ruined a whole generation of women, and most importantly the absolute worst thing mankind has ever produced

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
it was an actually good piece of nerd culture most people initially liked that was raked through the coals over the years and now everyone outside reddit circles proclaims is abject trash, was never well-liked, ruined a whole generation of women, and most importantly the absolute worst thing mankind has ever produced
You feel very strongly about mediocre comics and cartoons.

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
can't really say much about the comics but i watched the movie and it was utter shit like every michael cera movie in history but can't deny it was important culturally it portrays millenials as a generation spoiled fuck ups

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score
can't really say much about the comics but i watched the movie and it was utter shit like every michael cera movie in history but can't deny it was important culturally it portrays millenials as a generation spoiled fuck ups
the graphic novels are pure kino. "i never read the graphic novels but watched the film..." is how like 90% of scott pilgrim rants start

Jimmy Rolfe

Low Tier God's Star pupil
Reaction score
I played the beat em up game on XBLA. Nothing special. Had some bomb ass music tho.

Top Bottom