Seafood

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
I love seafood. My favourite fish for eating are salmon, smoked black cod, lingcod, steelhead, trout, herring, and halibut.

My favourite shellfish and crustaceans are clams, oysters (raw, not cooked), mussels, crab, prawns, shrimp, lobster, and crayfish.

I also like octopus if it’s prepared properly.

But for those of you who enjoy eating raw fish, be careful. All sorts of nasties can inhabit uncooked fish.

crab nebula

Ediot
Reaction score
I love seafood. My favourite fish for eating are salmon, smoked black cod, lingcod, steelhead, trout, herring, and halibut.

My favourite shellfish and crustaceans are clams, oysters (raw, not cooked), mussels, crab, prawns, shrimp, lobster, and crayfish.

I also like octopus if it’s prepared properly.

But for those of you who enjoy eating raw fish, be careful. All sorts of nasties can inhabit uncooked fish.
I'm resurrecting this thread just for the halibut.

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
Hey, would you mind letting minnow what you think about this one?

It’s oh-fish-ial: Just like the tunafish sandwich said, I’ve got a feeling we’re not in cans-us anymore.
thats a horrible joke and I'm shit at making JOKES but you officially Beat me in shit jokes

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
That’s okay. You don’t understand the joke because english is not your native language.
If an american says the same thing i did that american being SuperChongus then It means I'm right and correct

Top Bottom