Techloligy

nakadashi

Ediot
Reaction score
SHOW OFF YOUR TECHLOLIGY ^_^
here's my x86-64 tablet i use to shitpost every day:
1687756066146.png

its pretty comfy to use and i fap to lolicon futanari hentai, so yeah its pretty nice.
i also have some cheapo samsung galaxy phone which is pretty shitty but it works for what i do:
1687756209346.png

also my epic new nintendo 3ds xl i use to play the VIDYA:
1687756368745.png

Steve

Dramacrat
Reaction score
SHOW OFF YOUR TECHLOLIGY ^_^
here's my x86-64 tablet i use to shitpost every day: View attachment 78246
its pretty comfy to use and i fap to lolicon futanari hentai, so yeah its pretty nice.
i also have some cheapo samsung galaxy phone which is pretty shitty but it works for what i do:
View attachment 78247
also my epic new nintendo 3ds xl i use to play the VIDYA:
View attachment 78248
Pedophilia aside, is your 3DS modded? because its the best way to use your system. Get a bunch of pirated games on there and you'll be set pretty much forever or at least until the Switch gets major homebrew. Also I can tell by that little red game card sticking out that you have Pokemon Omega Ruby which is a clown financial decision because gen 6 of pokemon is very weak (I guess its not as bad as the new remakes though BDSP those are actually just the worst in all of mainline pokemon).

nakadashi

Ediot
Reaction score
Pedophilia aside, is your 3DS modded? because its the best way to use your system. Get a bunch of pirated games on there and you'll be set pretty much forever or at least until the Switch gets major homebrew. Also I can tell by that little red game card sticking out that you have Pokemon Omega Ruby which is a clown financial decision because gen 6 of pokemon is very weak (I guess its not as bad as the new remakes though BDSP those are actually just the worst in all of mainline pokemon).
Yes, my New Nintendo 3DS XL has custom firmware, FBI, Homebrew Launcher and other things as well. I'm considering of redoing the process with another sd card since the current one has low capacity of storage and I modded my 3DS a long time ago.

Steve

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Yes, my New Nintendo 3DS XL has custom firmware, FBI, Homebrew Launcher and other things as well. I'm considering of redoing the process with another sd card since the current one has low capacity of storage and I modded my 3DS a long time ago.
You actually can just copy the files to a new higher capacity card and keep the old cfw installation; the system will think its the same card besides more space being available I've done it with my old 3DS XL for more space for games. There isn't any actual binding between the two because that would be dumb even for Nintendo standards. Add my friend code though lets play CTGP-7 some time --> 2251-6883-5346

Top Bottom