chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
UVALDE, Texas — Two people were dead and more than a dozen children hospitalized as multiple medical centers cared for people injured in a shooting at a Texas elementary school, hospital officials said Tuesday. Police have said the suspected shooter is in custody.

Thirteen children were taken by ambulance or bus to Uvalde Memorial Hospital after an active shooter was reported at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, about 85 miles west of San Antonio, officials with the hospital said. The health of the children is unclear as is whether the dead are included in that count.

Another hospital, University Hospital in San Antonio, said a 66-year-old woman was in critical condition.

The nature and severity of the people's injuries wasn't immediately known, but the shooter was in custody shortly after 1 p.m, the Uvalde Police Department said.

The Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District had said an active shooter was reported at Robb Elementary School, which has an enrollment of just under 600 students. Earlier, the district had said that all schools in the district were locked down because of gunshots in the area.

A Uvalde Police Department dispatcher said the scene was still active and that no other information was immediately available. School and city officials did not immediately return messages seeking comment.

The district said that the city's civic center was being used as a reunification center.

View attachment ap22144729712308-97e51a3047eef8d0d88f2ec83bd2665e63dbace7-s800-c85.webp

Barrabas

Girlvinyl
Reaction score
Just 2? Does nobody teach their kids how to shoot these days?
Shameful for Texas, really, but on the other hand, if the kid had a dad invested enough to teach him how to shoot straight, he might not have been an apt candidate for whatever MKULTRA psychic manipulation he fell for either.

I tell you, its tough for the glowie on the street. Rough, I tell ya
I got a kid to shoot up a school... from the school for the blind!

I turned a kid gay last week, but when I tried to groom him, he said he was trans, not into bestiality!

I thought I had convinced a guy to make a bomb and blow up a courthouse, but he was just another glowie from a different agency!

Went to fuck a tech-startup the other day-- was gonna steal their software and repurpose it with all sorts of backdoors for us to spy on people. You know what happened? Mossad beat me to it!

Hoo, it ain't easy!
RodneyGlows.jpg

Velociraper

Dramacrat
Reaction score
something, something, something, not transgendering kids for now, something, something, something
My favorite,
School union: Nobody is teaching crt in k-12. That's a far right conspiracy theory.
Desantis: I am banning the teaching of crt to students k-12.
Teachers union: You can't do that! Freedom of speech! End of democracy! Nazi! White supremacists! Jim Crow! Rawwwrrrrr!

Top Bottom