lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
juneteenth.jpg

Juneteenth, the oldest known celebration of the end of slavery in America, is finally on the precipice of becoming a federal holiday, as the House on Wednesday passed the Juneteenth National Independence Day Act by a vote of 415-14.

All 14 "no" votes came from Republicans. Two members did not vote.

“What I see here today is racial divide crumbling, being crushed this day under a momentous vote that brings together people who understand the value of freedom,” Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas), the sponsor of the bill, said at a press conference with other lawmakers shortly before the vote.

Multiple Republicans expressed concern during House floor debate that officially calling the holiday Juneteenth National Independence Day could lead to confusion with Independence Day on July 4.

One Republican, Rep. Matt Rosendale (Mont.), said ahead of the vote that making Juneteenth a federal holiday was "an effort by the left to create a day out of whole cloth to celebrate identity politics as part of its larger efforts to make Critical Race Theory the reigning ideology of our country," referring to discussions of systemic racism in schools.

The legislation passed through the Senate with unanimous consent on Tuesday; it now heads to President Biden’s desk to be signed into law.

Juneteenth is a portmanteau of the date that it falls on, June 19. On that day in 1865, Maj. Gen. Gordon Granger of the Union Army issued General Order No. 3 from Galveston, Texas, informing the remaining enslaved people there that they were free.

The House vote operated under a closed rule that was ironed out by the House Rules Committee early Wednesday afternoon in an effort to stop any last-minute bad-faith efforts to stop the legislation from passing.

Juneteenth is getting its day in the sun, as racial justice and equity have dominated national discussion a year after the police murder of George Floyd in Minneapolis sparked a national reckoning with systemic racism and police brutality.

The conversation on how to address prevailing racism and disparities in the country is littered with numerous partisan battle lines, but establishing Juneteenth as a federal holiday has received relatively broad bipartisan support.

Between both the House and Senate, 20 Republicans co-sponsored the legislation, with conservative Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas) being one of the main proponents.

“There's nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come,” Cornyn said at the press conference with Jackson Lee.

“It seems to me that this is the most propitious time for us to recognize our history, and to learn from it, and that's the way I regard Juneteenth,” he added.

When the Emancipation Proclamation was put forth by former President Lincoln on Jan. 1, 1863, the Civil War was still in full swing, meaning that the declaration had no agency in states and areas that the Union Army did not control.

And even though the war officially ended on April 9, 1865, it would take Union troops another two months to make their way through Texas, which at the time was the most remote and westward state.

Granger and his troops arrived in the Port of Galveston on June 18, 1865, and a day later, he read the order emancipating all people in the state who were still enslaved.

The 13th Amendment, officially prohibiting slavery in the U.S., wouldn’t be ratified until December of that year.

While just now being recognized as a holiday on a federal level, Juneteenth is celebrated by many cities across the country as well as almost every state.

South Dakota is the only state that hasn’t officially recognized Juneteenth as a holiday.
another holiday for niggers to act like niggers

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
Republicans need to become aware they are the party of white people. Making Juneteenth a holiday isnt going to get right tards to vote republican or for mitt romney or whoever they run in 2024 if its not Trump.
That's literally what the leftists and the woke portray us as. No we're the party of righteousness and traditional correctness. Skin tone not an issue. That's how Trump won the first and second time. Law and order are beneficial to all. Tax cuts benefit everyone. Pride in yourself, family, community, and country is universal and good. And trannies are fucking vile.

Reaction score
That's literally what the leftists and the woke portray us as. No we're the party of righteousness and traditional correctness. Skin tone not an issue. That's how Trump won the first and second time. Law and order are beneficial to all. Tax cuts benefit everyone. Pride in yourself, family, community, and country is universal and good. And trannies are fucking vile.
I agree with the law and order stuff, but no , race and skin tone matter to the left and if you want to win it needs to matter to the republicans. Trump would have had more votes if he hadnt fucked his white wignat base and allies over so many times. And also he really needed to tell Jared Kushner to shut the fuck up.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
I agree with the law and order stuff, but no , race and skin tone matter to the left and if you want to win it needs to matter to the republicans. Trump would have had more votes if he hadnt fucked his white wignat base and allies over so many times. And also he really needed to tell Jared Kushner to shut the fuck up.
No. the way to defeat that is make skin tone irrelevant. That's why Trump pulled so many black voters. Skin tone does not mean a thing if you don't have a job, getting shot at or having Shithead steal your stuff.

I mean I understand that many blacks (and whites) are well, niggers, I grew up in the south I work with a woman from TN, and they are often the fucking worst. FUCKING HATE whyte peeple -- but educated ones which take 1. pride in themselves 2. have the balls to call out other blacks for being niggers -- see Chris Rock before he got woke 3. Married their baby mommas or actually got married in the traditional sense BEFORE kids and lastly 4. saw that in actuality more blacks are millionaires and billionaires in this nation than any other nation -- and if you didn't act like a one bit nigga--actively and openly hate whitey --- still have a (fantastic chance at a) decent standard of living.

Last edited:
Reaction score
No. the way to defeat that is make skin tone irrelevant. That's why Trump pulled so many black voters. Skin tone does not mean a thing if you don't have a job, getting shot at or having shithead steal your stuff.

I mean I understand that many niggers are well, niggers, I grew up in the south I work with a woman from TN, and they are often the fucking worst. FUCKING HATE whyte peeple -- but educated ones which take 1. pride in themselves 2. have the balls to call out other blacks for being niggers -- see Chris Rock before he got woke 3. Married their baby mommas or actually got married in the traditional sense BEFORE kids and lastly 4. saw that in actuality more blacks are millionaires and billionaires in this nation than any other nation -- and if you didn't act like a one bit nigga--actively and openly hate whitey and still have a decent standard of living.
Keep saying skin tone is irrelevant when they(the mobocracy, BLM , Anti-fa) come to your house and murder you and rape your white children in front of you, because the jews and the media told them all white people were evil. Everyone but boomers like you can see where our treacherous elites are leading us, and it does not look pretty for white americans and whites in other NATO countries.

Maysam

stapling tapeworms on his penis
Reaction score
Keep saying skin tone is irrelevant when they(the mobocracy, BLM , Anti-fa) come to your house and murder you and rape your white children in front of you, because the jews and the media told them all white people were evil. Everyone but boomers like you can see where our treacherous elites are leading us, and it does not look pretty for white americans and whites in other NATO countries.
but if niggers are violent against whites only because the jews and the media told them whites are evil, skin tone IS irrelevant. It's just TPTB riling the people up against each other.

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
but if niggers are violent against whites only because the jews and the media told them whites are evil, skin tone IS irrelevant. It's just TPTB riling the people up against each other.
i thought it was obvious by now that all legacy media, the biden administration, nearly all mega-corps are all agitating against white people. even schools are adding CRT to their curricula across the country.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
I've got 308 for that. And live in a state where I can legally use deadly force in protection of another.

I've been against the media long before you were born. LOL.

The left is making skin tone the primary reason for literally everything. It's how they divide and conquer. It's not in the least bit nuanced or subvert. It's plain, out in the open and ugly. And to suggest that one needs to play their game in order to beat them at is -- is stupid. It's what they want.

You have to accept that people are going to be stupid. There's nothing you can do about that. You have to accept that.
You have to accept that some are going to choose evil. They deserve jail. I use this argument all the time when talking to a leftist or a bleeding heart. I ask them if they would feel good if a rapist or murder moved in next door. Don't worry, he's learned his lesson from being in prison for 12 years for a double 2nd degree rape and murder plead down to 2nd manslaughter and the rape charges dropped. It's amusing as I watch their mind crash and reboot, then crash and reboot again when and while trying to ponder the situation. The dumb ones ignore that scenario.

That's the test of intelligence/reality/awareness I use for leftists in many instances. Are they in reality and accept the very real possibility of their proposals and policy or are they elitist and think that shit doesn't happen to them or that is over blown. Because when living in several different, major US cities, I could tell who was stupidly anesthetized by the leftist media and was going to suffer the worst when their life collided with the harsh reality of the policies they so touted. The result was certain and not pretty.

If they survived, they became isolated, jaded and bitter. They feel that they have been left out by the "great society," or sacrificed. That's not too far off the mark. The left ignores them and their suffering because it's counter to their narrative. They don't trust the right because they are still drunk off the kool-aide. You don't just throw away life-long bred hate just because your beliefs are shattered by reality. Or if they are really stupid they return to the left like a battered wife to only be abused again. It's fuckign retarded.

Which brings me back to my original main point, you have to accept that people are going to be stupid.

Branman65

I SHOWED MY GRANDPA SHOTA
Reaction score
Skin tone is not culture.
Yes it is. America was once a glorious white land but now it’s brownistan. White is European culture, black is African culture, yellow is Asian color, and various shades of brown are the rest of man. It’s all about race, people who say “race = skin color” are retards. I can’t wait for the baby boomers to finally perish so we can prosper yet again

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
Yes it is. America was once a glorious white land but now it’s brownistan. White is European culture, black is African culture, yellow is Asian color, and various shades of brown are the rest of man. It’s all about race, people who say “race = skin color” are retards. I can’t wait for the baby boomers to finally perish so we can prosper yet again
Exactly what is "white culture?" Is it German in origin? Does it have a French flair and accent? Is it stanchly British? Is asian culture anything that involves chopsticks?

Likewise what is black culture? Is it the two bit nigga ripping off a liquor store? Is it the retard reconnecting with his/her "roots" and wearing the kinte cloth even though he/she couldn't point to Africa on a globe?

Don't confuse vile/retarded/peaceful action with culture.

Branman65

I SHOWED MY GRANDPA SHOTA
Reaction score
Exactly what is "white culture?" Is it German in origin? Does it have a French flair and accent? Is it stanchly British? Is asian culture anything that involves chopsticks?

Likewise what is black culture? Is it the two bit nigga ripping off a liquor store? Is it the retard reconnecting with his/her "roots" and wearing the kinte cloth even though he/she couldn't point to Africa on a globe?

Don't confuse vile/retarded/peaceful action with culture.
White culture is the general culture of Europe, cuckservative

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
British culture is vastly different from German no?
Or are you too retarded to see the difference from Italian culture and Spanish?

So you are saying Russians are not white?
What about Antarticans liek @Likeicare is he a black fellow?

I'm not a cuck. I'm just not a faggot obsessed about race. You're the one shitposting angry shit on the internet and not doing anything. I mean that is the very definition of cuck. However, again you couldn't answer any of my simple questions.

Maysam

stapling tapeworms on his penis
Reaction score
I'm german, european culture for the longest time was defined as hating each other and bashing skulls in. Countless reasons like driving out the heretics (occitanie), fighting against the protestants, hating the catholics and for good measure fuck over poland. Everything else is national or even regional by nature, so could not be called common european culture.

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
Its amazing how you start complaining about communism all the time, but when communism is right in front of you you cant see it

Culture war is already lost lol

Top Bottom