Barrabas

Girlvinyl
Reaction score
He’s cute, but he needs exercise. Bad dog owners don’t exercise their pooches.
He's plenty exercised, every day. If you're implying he's fat, you're a retard.

1) He's half mastiff, so he is a solid AF dog, with thicc skin.
2) he's laying down. His stomach noticeably retracts upward from his ribcage when he is standing.
3) He's such a spoiled princess about his food that I have to buy good quality kibble and cover it in offal/gravy, and even then he still stops eating when he is full.
4) Last, he's gettin to be my old man now, so he's getting floppier, looser skin, and more chilled-out all the time.

Kindly fuck off.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score

2) he's laying down. His stomach noticeably retracts upward from his ribcage when he is standing.
3) He's such a spoiled princess about his food that I have to buy good quality kibble and cover it in offal/gravy, and even then he still stops eating when he is full.
4) Last, he's gettin to be my old man now, so he's getting floppier, looser skin, and more chilled-out all the time.

Kindly fuck off.
Hmm, you’re too eager to explain away his obvious obesity. My guess? YOU don’t like to exercise and so your laziness has resulted in your poor dog not getting the exercise he desperately needs.

Man up, get off your fat arse, and take your dog for AT LEAST 2 walks per day.

Get it? Got it? GOOD!

j15m

Reaction score
Hmm, you’re too eager to explain away his obvious obesity. My guess? YOU don’t like to exercise and so your laziness has resulted in your poor dog not getting the exercise he desperately needs.

Man up, get off your fat arse, and take your dog for AT LEAST 2 walks per day.

Get it? Got it? GOOD!
The man pretending to be a woman is lecturing you about healthy practices:D

SK2.0

+size butt model
Reaction score

Kindly fuck off.
Ignore the tranny.

Barrabas

Girlvinyl
Reaction score
Ignore the tranny.
Haha, I literally did. It has become pretty clear it lives to shit out poor quality bait and boiler-plate rhetoric. Can't remember if I had done it on EDF2. At the time it joined, there was a steady stream of dingbats coming in from some recently-defunct community of jackoffs and pedos or something, and its a bit fuzzy.

If I can guess what someone would post before I read what they have written, there's not much point to it.

Top Bottom