SK2.0

+size butt model
Reaction score
As long as he doesn´t start pissing in the house leave em be.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
As long as he doesn´t start pissing in the house leave em be.
Have you ever owned a male cat? If you don't neuter it, it's gonna piss on everything you own, everything your neighbors own, pretty much EVERYTHING not nailed down is gonna have your cats ass vibrating across it like an electric piss sprinkler!

Also my cat is superior to all other pets...

Img_9821 - Small.jpg

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I'll give it a shot, this world is full of emasculation
Maybe you should grow some balls and then you won't need to buy pussy that has some.

Sorry, I forgot you poisoned the shit out of your environment with microplastics and pesticides while shaking your fist at imaginary weather problems, but hey, look on the bright side, historically speaking it's not even remotely the WORST of humanity's fuckups! It gets progressively darker from there to be honest.

j15m

Reaction score
Maybe you should grow some balls and then you won't need to buy pussy that has some.

Sorry, I forgot you poisoned the shit out of your environment with microplastics and pesticides while shaking your fist at imaginary weather problems, but hey, look on the bright side, historically speaking it's not even remotely the WORST of humanity's fuckups! It gets progressively darker from there to be honest.
Imagine being you…

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
It seems he's interested in a "painless, fast suicide".

Puff 'n Fluff's new scratch pad came today...

IMG_1397.JPG

It's really nice cause it's all up in a box so it doesn't "shed" cardboard bits as much... plus she likes to sit in boxes.

j15m

Reaction score
I have an Oscar also. Kinda sorta.
View attachment 17480
His name is TamalesView attachment 17483
You have child's feet.. text my daughter for swaps on footwear, she has been collecting
It seems he's interested in a "painless, fast suicide".

Puff 'n Fluff's new scratch pad came today...

View attachment 17481

It's really nice cause it's all up in a box so it doesn't "shed" cardboard bits as much... plus she likes to sit in boxes.
lol.. you've never had one of those before huh?

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
You have child's feet.. text my daughter for swaps on footwear, she has been collecting

lol.. you've never had one of those before huh?
Yeah I kept buying the generic ones at Wal-Mart and then suddenly I was like, "Wait... they probably sell these on Amazon." and then I found all sorts of neat shit.

...and for cheaper. Cause this one came with three boards, so not only can you flip them over, you can swap 'em out too.

This is our "yard cat"...

Img_0950 - Small.jpg

We have to keep an eye on him because he's completely deaf, otherwise the crazy lawnmower guy will likely kill him.

He's completely feral, but over the past year he's been edging closer and closer. Sometimes he'll get within a foot or two, which is way better than last year when you couldn't even get within 30 feet without scaring him off.

I think the little heated house bed helps a lot, cause you tell he has really bad arthritis when he walks.

I like to think we're improving the quality of his life... or the end of it anyway, cause he's like WAY old!

Img_0948 - Small.jpg

j15m

Reaction score
Yeah I kept buying the generic ones at Wal-Mart and then suddenly I was like, "Wait... they probably sell these on Amazon." and then I found all sorts of neat shit.

...and for cheaper. Cause this one came with three boards, so not only can you flip them over, you can swap 'em out too.

This is our "yard cat"...

View attachment 17487

We have to keep an eye on him because he's completely deaf, otherwise the crazy lawnmower guy will likely kill him.

He's completely feral, but over the past year he's been edging closer and closer. Sometimes he'll get within a foot or two, which is way better than last year when you couldn't even get within 30 feet without scaring him off.

I think the little heated house bed helps a lot, cause you tell he has really bad arthritis when he walks.

I like to think we're improving the quality of his life... or the end of it anyway, cause he's like WAY old!

View attachment 17488
Cute kitty, but why hasn't Oscar been neutered yet?
He's a pureblood..

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
It's cute that you think it'll end that way... just wait until the government goes door to door to euthanize every pet you own. Don't worry, they'll hire PETA to do it, so the libs will ignore it and they'll strip more of your humanity away in a continually escalating attempt to dehumanize you all enough to keep you as complacent, compliant and controlled as the Chinese puppet people.

They need to remove your "fight" so they'll kill your pets to traumatize you into submission.

Remember... Communism is NOT a political doctrine, it's Carl Marx's "fuck you" to humanity, it's social engineering designed to exploit cognitive biases and emotional attachment in order to bring about absolute chaos and destruction for anyone that gets tricked into it.

Top Bottom