ThePokemonGamer making threats against other users and government officials.

VideoGamePhenom

VideoGameFemdom
Reaction score
It has brought attention from anonymous sources that ThePokemonGamer has been found to be making posts here on ED forums that seemingly makes graphic death threats against another user, its family, and even presidents of the United States. If you take a look at ThePokemonGamer's recent posts, you just might find proof of his recent doings.

This user is no stranger to committing foul play on the internet. ThePokemonGamer has a long term history of exposing other peoples' personal data. The way this user has been acting lately has deemed it too dangerous for online society.

It becomes clearly evident that we may want to petition to have ThePokemonGamer banned from ED forums so that no further threats of harm or personal information leakage will ever come about again.

VideoGamePhenom

VideoGameFemdom
Reaction score
I have an AR-15 rifle that I will be killing you, your father, Trump, Biden, Jimmy Carter, the Clintons, and Obama with by the end of next year. Can’t wait to see the look on all you guys’ faces when they’re dead and I end up all over the news.
This shows proof of what he posted if you check his userpage.

edge_beta

Master lvl Taig
Reaction score
It has brought attention from anonymous sources that ThePokemonGamer has been found to be making posts here on ED forums that seemingly makes graphic death threats against another user, its family, and even presidents of the United States. If you take a look at ThePokemonGamer's recent posts, you just might find proof of his recent doings.

This user is no stranger to committing foul play on the internet. ThePokemonGamer has a long term history of exposing other peoples' personal data. The way this user has been acting lately has deemed it too dangerous for online society.

It becomes clearly evident that we may want to petition to have ThePokemonGamer banned from ED forums so that no further threats of harm or personal information leakage will ever come about again.
why are you telling on yourself?

VideoGamePhenom

VideoGameFemdom
Reaction score
@VideoGamePhenom: I have the home addresses of all of the alive presidents (including Trump, Biden, Jimmy Carter, the Clintons, and Obama) of the United States and will be visiting them to set fires and bombs to tear down the property and kill all the secret service agents surrounding their houses, followed by 5-10 rounds of ammunition fired at each of these people. I will also obtain your new street address from his friend at Chime and the FBI’s cellphone monitoring systems and fire 5-10 rounds of ammunition at the both of you until you’re fucking dead and then I will cut all parts of your bodies open with knives, use lighters to burn them, take pictures for ED, and take my uncle’s truck to dump your bodies in various lakes. This will happen by the end of next year NO MATTER WHAT happens to me.
Look what he posted now. Do you think it's time we banish him?

VideoGamePhenom

VideoGameFemdom
Reaction score
@VideoGamePhenom: I own an AR-15 and work several hours of the day with my brother to pay our monthly expenses. I travel the country every year and have all the addresses of all the alive current and former presidents of the United States (which are actually public information). You’re the one who’s broke and jobless, using external sites to inflate your view and subscriber metrics. I will be reporting VideoGamePhenom to a friend on the YouTube staff team who will open an investigation to see if VGP is responsible for spams, scams, or deceptive practices with YouTube viewership engagement metrics.
Evidence is steadily growing over time. It's up to the ED mods to determine when the time is finally right.

VideoGamePhenom

VideoGameFemdom
Reaction score
It seems that within the past few weeks, ThePokemonGamer hasn't been as active, but still, whenever the time is right, you guys must be prepared to take action. If ThePokemonGamer EVER messages my userpage with anymore threats, just kick him out. That's the only way it will all stop.

mitzi

"Hackers are nerdy, pasty, tubby, little geeks."
Reaction score
shut the fuck up, this is now an Australian world takeover thread
You should play repellafella it's a pretty good game about Australia being the only inhabitable place after nuclear annihilation so Russians, Chinese and America fight over it or something idk I'm not far in yet

VideoGamePhenom

VideoGameFemdom
Reaction score
"Repellafella" is clearly outside the topic. What you should acknowledge is that when people make terroristic threats to others, you should take it really seriously. That's the bottom line. Especially of what was mentioned about ThePokemonGamer before.

mitzi

"Hackers are nerdy, pasty, tubby, little geeks."
Reaction score
"Repellafella" is clearly outside the topic. What you should acknowledge is that when people make terroristic threats to others, you should take it really seriously. That's the bottom line. Especially of what was mentioned about ThePokemonGamer before.
I'm going to bomb your house with an ied. You should think about moving.

VideoGamePhenom

VideoGameFemdom
Reaction score
Oh, really? So you're the next man who's going to threaten me? You don't even know where I even live. You should just save the threats until you legitimately know where somebody lives.

Top Bottom