Theres a kpop idol thats my age, he was born in august, i was born in september.

Fat

Asian Phones Suck Ass
Reaction score
his name his mingrui, hes literally old enough to be one of my classmates!

weedville

done fucked up
Reaction score
big difference: he's rich, he's successful, he can sing, he has millions of fans, and is attached to a group of simular plants to make tons of money. All at age 16.
You on the other hand, obsess over these people, is actually autistic and goes to a retard school, is not rich, is not Korean or Asian, despite desperately wanting to, and hasent even started making poorly made music.

Fat

Asian Phones Suck Ass
Reaction score
big difference: he's rich, he's successful, he can sing, he has millions of fans, and is attached to a group of simular plants to make tons of money. All at age 16.
You on the other hand, obsess over these people, is actually autistic and goes to a retard school, is not rich, is not Korean or Asian, despite desperately wanting to, and hasent even started making poorly made music.
one day, ill be rich and famous, and get loads of pussy, compared to you.
he's the same age as you and already a kpop idol
and you're still here
posting on EDF
not for long, ill become a kpop idol one day, while posting here.
Nice to see lesbians getting involved in the kpop scene
Not a lesbian u retard

Fat

Asian Phones Suck Ass
Reaction score
they debuted in june of 2018, they were tweens and mingrui was 11, like me, i think school was out, i was in 5th grade going into 6th grade, even though the kpop boy band is under a korean music label, they are from china, and originated there, but they are under a music label abroad.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
they debuted in june of 2018, they were tweens and mingrui was 11, like me, i think school was out, i was in 5th grade going into 6th grade, even though the kpop boy band is under a korean music label, they are from china, and originated there, but they are under a music label abroad.
I bet you love boy stories homo

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
Its the name of the boy band, retard, its called boy story
A lot of veiled allusions to them having their black cherries plucked by sleazy producers and record company executives in their lyrics one would imagine.

Fat

Asian Phones Suck Ass
Reaction score
If you dont like kpop, you should go fuck yourself

Top Bottom