This Yt gamer needs to be raped

Maysam

stapling tapeworms on his penis
Reaction score
why, she barely even says anything

Steve

Dramacrat
Reaction score
girls who constantly talk about how hard it is being a girl online need to have their internet cut

Maysam

stapling tapeworms on his penis
Reaction score
Theres a whole 20+ part series of this shit and its still going
low effort, high monetary reward, i'd do the same thing. Wouldn't you? Just make piss easy videos like that and that's your ticket out of poverty?

Jimmy Rolfe

Low Tier God's Star pupil
Reaction score
low effort, high monetary reward, i'd do the same thing. Wouldn't you? Just make piss easy videos like that and that's your ticket out of poverty?
I fucking hate what YT has become. Seriously.

FukkenUsername

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Even more reason it needs to die. Desperate attention seeking bitches like her and her lemming ass audience are blights upon this Earth.
You're an attention seeking nigger who tries to sell drawings so you dont have to work.
Only difference between you and this bitch is that she is successful, bro.

Jimmy Rolfe

Low Tier God's Star pupil
Reaction score
You're an attention seeking nigger who tries to sell drawings so you dont have to work.
Only difference between you and this bitch is that she is successful, bro.
Nigga Ive been trying to find work. People who talk as if they know everything are the worst.

Reaction score
girls should stick to no skill games, purely p2w games dependent on guys credit card like genshin and other weebo shit. otherwise they cant compete...guess sucking dick has advantages

Reaction score
... I've had worse in lobbies and I barely play multiplayer. It was worse in LOL from 2008 to 2014 (when I finally quit that shit) and my IRL pals are far worse in team games or hearthstone...

Top Bottom