turns out i AM mensa material

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Holy shit! Here i was thinking i wouldnt get to see another ben cohen spaz-out. Fuckin' grade-A there, @.wil lmao!

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
I dont see how this linkedin is staying up I've said nigger 50 times already
Meh, LinkedIn isn't Twitter, they don't have a team of Indians looking to ban someone on a resume site. I imagine insults in a bio pic to be the least of their concerns.

Phelan

Ediot
Reaction score
what is your malfunction "Ben"? seriously you seem so cool, calm, and collected than you spaz out, rage against us all and life, and you wanna kill yourself. so maybe its time to do it. unless you wanna change....than i WE can be here for you as friends...maybe friends with benefits? oh wait you're broke so fuck you and your problems

ASSBLONKER

GORILLA PIMP
Reaction score
LOOOL. THIS HAS INSPIRED A NEW TRACK..... BEN RIDDIM COMING SOON:DALSO BEN IF U TRY TO SUE GLORIOUS READER IM GONNA TAKE THE INTERSTATE TO MASSACHUSETTS AND PEEL UR WIG BACK SO FAR THAT UR GNNA BE DRINKING OUT OF A SIPPY CUP WITH A PROPELLER HAT ON UR HEAD FOR THE REST OF UR LIFE

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
LOOOL. THIS HAS INSPIRED A NEW TRACK..... BEN RIDDIM COMING SOON:DALSO BEN IF U TRY TO SUE GLORIOUS READER IM GONNA TAKE THE INTERSTATE TO MASSACHUSETTS AND PEEL UR WIG BACK SO FAR THAT UR GNNA BE DRINKING OUT OF A SIPPY CUP WITH A PROPELLER HAT ON UR HEAD FOR THE REST OF UR LIFE
Be sure to let us know when it drops.

j15m

Reaction score
Top Bottom