Vaccines and sudden infant death: An analysis of the VAERS database 1990–2019 and review of the medical literature

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
I can't find fault with this statement. In the same vein of mental problems and screentime, I remembered I read this article. Not the same as Asperger's or ADHD, but still enough to prove you're correct.

Even beyond that I think if you spend all your time on the computer and refuse to socialize you'll develop what psychiatry would call aspergers

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
this site has convinced me that 90% of aspergers cases would be solved if you just forced people off the computer
Computers have been a godsend by keeping many of the aspies out of the public eye. No one wants to watch social retards continuously failing to fit into society.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Space is fake nukes are fake viruses are fake the earth is flat and the president is a lizard.

Reaction score
They say "dick fork skeet skeet sheep and when wheel slam my balls smell like anal rush my head on a French fish hair slappy time for my happy time it's fappy time time Y'all"

Top Bottom