Video games are for manchildren

ibxtoycat

Ediot
Reaction score
It's true and based on facts, anyone who still plays games after 20 is a manchild who needs a bottle of milk and a diaper.
You know once someone donated to me with some fetishy superchat that was like "Hey toycat, i know you're having fun playing minecraft but it's almost time to change"
You can find the stream it's in if you look hard enough for it. It's somewhere on my youtube

feral

Ediot
Reaction score
You know once someone donated to me with some fetishy superchat that was like "Hey toycat, i know you're having fun playing minecraft but it's almost time to change"
You can find the stream it's in if you look hard enough for it. It's somewhere on my youtube
Andrew
image (1).png

DramaForums

Administrator
Reaction score
got your faggy address, faggot, gonna have you skinned alive and burned at stake in cheesy captain crunch cereal

Reaction score
It's true and based on facts, anyone who still plays games after 20 is a manchild who needs a bottle of milk and a diaper.
they also have inclinations towards genuine, actualized pedophilia. how do i know this? i dont have one study to cite (...which will inevitably be disproven next week, then reproven two weeks later. irony...) and will instead cite twitter dot com. twitter served as a recruiting grounds in order to get minors to sign up for irc (originally) and discord (insert poorly orchestrated, yet extremely rigid modernism reference here) for nearly ten years straight. this continues as i write this, mind you

the most well known example of this little bit of trivia goes by the name of "lucas", and he occupies a room: https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/lucas-bedroom

yes, im aware that it is also a cardinal sin to link knowyourmeme on encyclopedia dramatica...yet here we are. what does the word "grooming" actually mean and why do gamers with obvious weeb tendencies go unnoticed? why do they roam on social media, unchecked? how is that possible with the sheer level of surveillance available, regardless of whether its warranted or not?

gaming has another problem well outside the "gamer word" joke, it has a massive grooming problem and can easily be observed on any social media platform

Top Bottom