GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
I dont think you'd last 5 minutes with Cheryl the scrub nurse.
Shes made CT surgeons tremble over the sterile field with just a glance.
I love that woman and I want her power.
I would simply tell Cheryl the Karen of al Karens to leave or reschedule her to as not to interfere with my cutting.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
I would simply tell Cheryl the Karen of al Karens to leave or reschedule her to as not to interfere with my cutting.
How quaint, you think doctors boss nurses around.
You can take that up with her nurse manager if you'd like. Cheryl is also what's keeping you and all the other surgeons from leaving their pager in someone's abdomen.
Believe it or not, surgeons are shitty at times. That's why you need a team to run an OR.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
How quaint, you think doctors boss nurses around.
You can take that up with her nurse manager if you'd like. Cheryl is also what's keeping you and all the other surgeons from leaving their pager in someone's abdomen.
Believe it or not, surgeons are shitty at times. That's why you need a team to run an OR.
The fact you jerk off over some withered old cunt's "power" over a stare is fucking retarded. But it's typical of liberal women like yourself. Everything is a power dynamic and as of course, a woman is supposed to be on top. I mean, fuck the patriarchy right?

It's also funny that you consider yourself a "caring" and "humane" person while you let your dog rot in a kennel, or bond with someone that is there for him, as you pursuit your career to only bolster your fragile ego. Do you think you'll just pick up and he'll jump for you after three years of constant absence? You treat people and beings as if they were an accessory. They are not.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
The fact you jerk off over some withered old cunt's "power" over a stare is fucking retarded. But it's typical of liberal women like yourself. Everything is a power dynamic and as of course, a woman is supposed to be on top. I mean, fuck the patriarchy right?

It's also funny that you consider yourself a "caring" and "humane" person while you let your dog rot in a kennel, or bond with someone that is there for him, as you pursuit your career to only bolster your fragile ego. Do you think you'll just pick up and he'll jump for you after three years of constant absence? You treat people and beings as if they were an accessory. They are not.
Well. That escalated real quick.

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
do you have chaplains in your hospitals?
all public hospitals here have at least one catholic chaplain, i remember i've spent a week at the hospital after my appendix got cut out and the resident chaplain there spent three days trying to get me to confess. had to hide in the toilet just to avoid contact

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
all public hospitals here have at least one catholic chaplain, i remember i've spent a week at the hospital after my appendix got cut out and the resident chaplain there spent three days trying to get me to confess. had to hide in the toilet just to avoid contact
CONFESS FAGGOT
CONFESS

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
My old gig back east had a priest that rounded, he gave me ash Wednesday blessings n I went to his mass Saturday nights even though im not Catholic.
He never stalked ppl waiting for them to confess lol. He did the blessing of the hands for ppl working in the hospital too.

Here we have.... so we have a pastoral service but the only guy we have on call at night is a methodist so he ghettos rigs catholic mass for the sick for my Latino pts. He warns them b4 hand hes not a priest but he offers to read scriptures n offer prayers with them. Most are ok with it. The old Country Spanish Catholics have a form of faith healer (Curanderos) who come in and do their own mass. Usually it involves pictures of the Blessed Mother and an egg.

SK2.0

+size butt model
Reaction score
Catholics are weird cultists.

My old gig back east had a priest that rounded, he gave me ash Wednesday blessings n I went to his mass Saturday nights even though im not Catholic.
He never stalked ppl waiting for them to confess lol. He did the blessing of the hands for ppl working in the hospital too.

Here we have.... so we have a pastoral service but the only guy we have on call at night is a methodist so he ghettos rigs catholic mass for the sick for my Latino pts. He warns them b4 hand hes not a priest but he offers to read scriptures n offer prayers with them. Most are ok with it. The old Country Spanish Catholics have a form of faith healer (Curanderos) who come in and do their own mass. Usually it involves pictures of the Blessed Mother and an egg.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
The running theory in that thread is that it was a perforation in the diaphragm n those whited out patches are bowel contents but fuck if I know

singing pills

best poster ever
Reaction score
This is serious (serious). We could make you delirious (delirious). You should have a healthy fear of us (fear of us). Too much of us is dangerous (no no no no). Doctors tell the pharmacies (pharmacies) Types of pills that you will need (you will need). And they know the harm that we can be (we can be) If we're not taken carefully (no no no no). We're not candy (believe us!) Even though we look so fine and dandy. When you're sick we come in handy, but We're not candy... ohhh, no.

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
Sames.
Apparently it's chronic aortic pathology?

I mean there's no way anyone could get this with zero medical history from the patient. Even the attending still had to order a CTA chest on the poor fucker just to check him out for acute shit.

But yeah having a fat stove pipe tortuous aorta will give the mediastinum an abnormal appearance on a chest xray.

look at this ouchie

c59d428332999603da6411c6e5200066--medical-pictures-gore.jpg

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
I mean there's no way anyone could get this with zero medical history from the patient. Even the attending still had to order a CTA chest on the poor fucker just to check him out for acute shit.

But yeah having a fat stove pipe tortuous aorta will give the mediastinum an abnormal appearance on a chest xray.

look at this ouchie

View attachment 12701
Well. There is a gaping hole where his toe should be.
Tissue around it doesn't look necrotic but I also don't see any bone in the fucking Volcano sized fissure there. So. Two guesses.
1. Post on cleanup of a diabetic ulcer that turned into osteomyelitis necessitating full removal of the tarsal branch and the hole was left so they can form a flap n close the wound after swelling goes down.
2. Some funky intense trauma that only ripped off that toe. Tho I reckon it looks too good to be that.

You have made me curious this is a cock tease lol.

Top Bottom