Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score

Now that we have Grace, I can start my mad max commute in the desert and leave the healing to her.
@Solution we can retire.
@.wil I don't know if she can do imaging but they are calling her a "doctors assistant" so I'm assuming she will be entering all their orders and reminding them to CT EVERYTHING.

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score

Now that we have Grace, I can start my mad max commute in the desert and leave the healing to her.
@Solution we can retire.
@.wil I don't know if she can do imaging but they are calling her a "doctors assistant" so I'm assuming she will be entering all their orders and reminding them to CT EVERYTHING.
Unlike most nurse pracs maybe they'll get the right laterality, the appropriate exam for the patient or mechanism of injury, already has run a pregnancy test before ordering an exam, or puts the reason for exam as more than just "cough" or "STAT".

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
Just when I wanna say fuck it and leave nursing and join the border patrol I see them remove a giant fake dick from someone's abdomen and my zeal to heal comes right fucking back.
Goddamn I can't quit you babe.

On another note, that dude just earned himself an ostomy and a life time of floppy butthole. I wonder how blown out someone's asshole gotta be to lose THAT up there. Did he call EMS when he lost it, like did he try to walk into the ER. I got alot of questions.

Top Bottom