weedville

done fucked up
Reaction score
If I cared/knew a bit about electronic music I'm sure I would have a good conversation
If you know anything about extreme prog metal or avant prog music let me know
Actually I did make electronic music more akin to the music I listened to at the time. Made a single ep and some wiki admin mixed one of the songs and put it on his bandcamp page. Plus I've been slowly getting back into it and remembering how hard it was to make that damn ep. Those 15 minutes took me weeks since the process was so tedious, even in something as simple as beepbox. For the new stuff I'm making I'm using a more advanced version called Jummbox.
Also here's a link to it if you want to hear it for some reason.
Also I've been thinking of using electronic elements in my band ideas since I can't get a keyboardist. Plus it's handy when I just want it for certain tracks.
@disassemblyline

Newfag
Reaction score
Actually I did make electronic music more akin to the music I listened to at the time. Made a single ep and some wiki admin mixed one of the songs and put it on his bandcamp page. Plus I've been slowly getting back into it and remembering how hard it was to make that damn ep. Those 15 minutes took me weeks since the process was so tedious, even in something as simple as beepbox. For the new stuff I'm making I'm using a more advanced version called Jummbox.
Also here's a link to it if you want to hear it for some reason.
Also I've been thinking of using electronic elements in my band ideas since I can't get a keyboardist. Plus it's handy when I just want it for certain tracks.
@disassemblyline
i'm gonna listen to this i love electronic music!

Reaction score
"im not sure how you ended up here but youre not in friendly company" the soundtrack

bonus points

Last edited:

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
This is a TERRIBLE song that’s exceeded in its awfulness by the HORRENDOUS music video.

The height challenged lead singer is what Tiny Tim @Call Me Tim looked like 20 years ago.

Top Bottom