Where do you get your devils lettuce

Axerix

Newfag
Reaction score
Used to get this from some dude in a trap house

now i can buy medical weed in Connecticut

Where do y’all get your weed from

Reaction score
Consumption of the Evil Weed is NOT a harmless endevour!
I agree with you on this one Quence.

Used to get this from some dude in a trap house

now i can buy medical weed in Connecticut

Where do y’all get your weed from
I'm currently in a state that has it legalized. But, that's not a fun answer. I'll tell you where I used to have to go to get it.

#1 - Big Will
Big Will was the local distributer in the area back in the late 90's. Since the city I had to visit was incredibly shitty, there were all kinds of bad neighborhoods where you could go to get weed. Big Will had a bunch of houses in different neighborhoods that sold weed. How did they sell weed? That's the fun part. He turned the houses into drive-through weed lots. You would drive up onto the lawn and right next to a window of the house. You would be purchasing by the gram. So, however many grams you wanted times $10 a pop. You were in and out without getting out of your car, which was nice.

#2 - Gettin them Ghans
Back then, good weed was at a premium and very hard to find. There was this spot a half a mile away from a famous road where good weed was sold. The guys would be in the street, and as soon as they saw you turn down their street, they would flag you down. None of the good weed had names, so they just called everything Ghans for Afghan. Those ones cost like $20 to $25 a gram.

#3 - Poppie (pronounced Pop E)
This is one of those places I was introduced to where I was kind of sketched out. This person openly had a gun out in their apartment, a pit bull in a cage, and snakes that I thought were cool. I'm pretty sure that guy died in some kind of violent event.

#4 - Made friends with some of them
I ended up making friends with some of the people that inhabit these kind of places. I was actually allowed to come inside and I talked to them. They thought it was hilarious because I look about as out of place as possible around there. Now, I could finally get ounces and things of that nature. Unfortunately, like everything else in my life, someone else fucked it up. I introduced a "friend" to them and that friend made it so I was also excommunicated from the deal.

I have a bunch of other stories/places/people/encounters, but nothing worth writing home about. I already shared my story with getting a few ounces and having to chase down the person driving the car with my money at 85MPH down the side streets and smoking with some cool Jamaican people.

Edit - TFW most of you don't know, haven't seen, never tasted, and can't imagine smoking "commercial". Hey, it was great in blunt form. Get that Black & Mild or that White Owl ready. It's going to take you a half hour because of all the seeds you have to remove. Also, accidentally smoking a seed and having the rest of whatever you were smoking taste like seed. Blech!

Last edited:

Axerix

Newfag
Reaction score
I agree with you on this one Quence.

I'm currently in a state that has it legalized. But, that's not a fun answer. I'll tell you where I used to have to go to get it.

#1 - Big Will
Big Will was the local distributer in the area back in the late 90's. Since the city I had to visit was incredibly shitty, there were all kinds of bad neighborhoods where you could go to get weed. Big Will had a bunch of houses in different neighborhoods that sold weed. How did they sell weed? That's the fun part. He turned the houses into drive-through weed lots. You would drive up onto the lawn and right next to a window of the house. You would be purchasing by the gram. So, however many grams you wanted times $10 a pop. You were in and out without getting out of your car, which was nice.

#2 - Gettin them Ghans
Back then, good weed was at a premium and very hard to find. There was this spot a half a mile away from a famous road where good weed was sold. The guys would be in the street, and as soon as they saw you turn down their street, they would flag you down. None of the good weed had names, so they just called everything Ghans for Afghan. Those ones cost like $20 to $25 a gram.

#3 - Poppie (pronounced Pop E)
This is one of those places I was introduced to where I was kind of sketched out. This person openly had a gun out in their apartment, a pit bull in a cage, and snakes that I thought were cool. I'm pretty sure that guy died in some kind of violent event.

#4 - Made friends with some of them
I ended up making friends with some of the people that inhabit these kind of places. I was actually allowed to come inside and I talked to them. They thought it was hilarious because I look about as out of place as possible around there. Now, I could finally get ounces and things of that nature. Unfortunately, like everything else in my life, someone else fucked it up. I introduced a "friend" to them and that friend made it so I was also excommunicated from the deal.

I have a bunch of other stories/places/people/encounters, but nothing worth writing home about. I already shared my story with getting a few ounces and having to chase down the person driving the car with my money at 85MPH down the side streets and smoking with some cool Jamaican people.

Edit - TFW most of you don't know, haven't seen, never tasted, and can't imagine smoking "commercial". Hey, it was great in blunt form. Get that Black & Mild or that White Owl ready. It's going to take you a half hour because of all the seeds you have to remove. Also, accidentally smoking a seed and having the rest of whatever you were smoking taste like seed. Blech!
I had several friends cross the border to minority town where they get their weed from some fat Hispanic dude who just smoked 24/7 with a pitbull inside

dunno now that man is gone and idek where he is now hope that man doing good

cheater120

Newfag
Reaction score
What's your first time on marijuana, or near it, when you realize you fucked up your life by getting high? And what was the realization?

When I was first learning to drive, I was in the wrong lane of traffic, with my father in the car, and he turned into a US SpecOps commando, and I did a perfect evasion sequence backwards with a full reach and look, no time to spare, and go into a gas station parking lot.

I just sat there, as I realized what I did, with his finger pointing, at the traffic light.

I was like, 'holy shit, that's what a movie spy does'.

Then I had to work for the government.

cheater120

Newfag
Reaction score
I cleared my background as James Madison, on a highschool arrest to snitch out an undercover Israeli cop, Daniel Rodrigues, after I killed a school shooter, bare handed, then seduced a literature professor at my college that taught me to be a US President in ROTC therapy, instead of the civilian hospital.

Then they sent me out to hang out with Gwenn Pratt, Donald Nixon's grand daughter, a CIA Sheriff and we kidnapped a Springfield police social worker trying to write me into Spider-Man villains. John Cusack, his stage alias.

Top Bottom