Why you should not order Brooklyn crust from any "pizza" establishment

JimRotsLungs

Newfag
Reaction score
When you order a large Brooklyn crust we have to toss it from a small dough ball meant for small pizza. It's tedious I hate it I hate my job and fuck everyone for ordering these monotonous pizzas in general. You get more pizza when you order normal hand tossed pizzas anyway. If you ask for an extra large Brooklyn you lose your place in the book of life, pan pizzas are way better.

Tech Noir

Dramacrat
Reaction score
When you order a large Brooklyn crust we have to toss it from a small dough ball meant for small pizza. It's tedious I hate it I hate my job and fuck everyone for ordering these monotonous pizzas in general. You get more pizza when you order normal hand tossed pizzas anyway. If you ask for an extra large Brooklyn you lose your place in the book of life, pan pizzas are way better.
First of all, welcome new friend. Second, I'd like to order a large Brooklyn crust with extra pepperoni and mozzarella

JimRotsLungs

Newfag
Reaction score
By what I see
I don’t like pizza. It is garbage food. Fat people seem to like it because it’s full of cheap carbs and grease.
I mean yeah accurate, it's a waste of money if you're buying it from the shop and the post eating process is one of sleepiness and just generally lower consciousness. The things that wonder into my shop are on the lower end of the bodily care spectrum

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
>Wagie
>New yorker
lol

1337coomer

Ediot
Reaction score

I'll have one extra large Chicago style pizza with Brooklyn style crust.

Top Bottom