Reaction score
The guy larping as Brother Alameen. It's a whole thing but two dudes have been larping as each other, both are probably actual pedos.
lmfao, so stop socking gaylord then?
It's funny going back through your post history and counting how many times you've said that name 😏
You're totally not bothered and I just can't stop sneething 😏😏

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
lol there are underage boys involved so of course r_f got interested
I got interested because of captain Silverlight and the glowie kiwifarms user I need to know as much infomation as I can

feral

Ediot
Reaction score
would you prefer 100 more kiwifarms users or 100 more soyjak.party users to join EDF right now?
We need more sharty rapefugees. Only the retarded ones though who left because of the McChallenge captcha though. Don't want the IQ on this site to get too high

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
soyteens > kiwifarmers
at least sharty users have interests that aren't e-stalking some babyfur all day
+ i'll have someone to meme the ongezellig with and a choir to which i can preach my chud ideology

captain silverlight

sweatshop worker
Reaction score
at least sharty users have interests that aren't e-stalking some
you sure? they have a habit of doxing anyone they don't like. behaving exactly like twitter troons who are always on the lookout to see which straight whuite male to dox

Reaction score
you sure? they have a habit of doxing anyone they don't like. behaving exactly like twitter troons who are always on the lookout to see which straight whuite male to dox
the sharty apparently pissed off uttp pedophiles into spamming their board either that or I suck cock

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
nah, kiwifarms is different than the sharty. while kiwifarms dox people like sharty, they dox people because the people they doxed truly deserves it. not out of petty spite
that’s literally kiwifarms doxxing people out of spite like sharty kiwifarms literally began as petty spite against chris chan who back then had not committed nearly as much bad things as he did now

captain silverlight

sweatshop worker
Reaction score
1713497197986.png

can you not ask retarded questions for 5 seconds? also, funny how you told me to shut up about the faildox shit while you still bring it a day/days later.
1713497297965.png

if I'm wrong then elaborate more on it.

Reaction score
View attachment 92894
can you not ask retarded questions for 5 seconds? also, funny how you told me to shut up about the faildox shit while you still bring it a day/days later.
View attachment 92895

if I'm wrong then elaborate more on it.
Just out of curiosity, can you identify who is the lead admin of this forum versus who is a broom?

Top Bottom