It's time to accept the obvious, the problem is the jews.

LowTek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
According to da jews - jew particles can only be transferred by the mother.
Though I agree that yes I'm half jew. but raised Roman Catholic which is basically jew lite.

I don't subscribe or adhere to any jewish traditions or culture. I'm about as jewish as your future kids will be Chinese.
I have went to a roman catholic school for all of my elementary school years. I am in shock and horror now that the entire basis of the religion is praying to the virgin Mary that they claim is a hooker. And serving the children of Israel, the very people that killed marys son...

They must have done some serious overhaul since the 90's. I thought it was Tony sopranos religion and worth a damn.

Gabagool!

I was wrong.

Last edited:

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
I have went to a roman catholic school for all of my elementary school years. I am in shock and horror now that the entire basis of the religion is praying to the virgin Mary that they claim is a hooker. And serving the children of Israel, the very people that killed marys son...

They must have done some serious overhaul since the 90's. I thought it was Tony sopranos religion and worth a damn.

Gabagool!

I was wrong.
lol majority of catholics don't like the jews

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score

Gabagool!

I was wrong.
wait don’t atheists also claim Virgin Mary was a hooker therefore not a virgin

LowTek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
you must've been a very smart student that you didn't learn anything about the catholic church at the catholic school
I was a literal child 30 yrs. Ago in elementary school.

Honestly like most people I am still realizing there are still horrible facts I havnt learned yet.

I know that different churches are named for different saints, but it is all catholic.

LowTek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
But lately I've been realizing I am more of a Lutheran or moderate Baptist than I have ever been a catholic.

It's honestly that, or send your kids to the monkey zoo to get beat up all day and not learn anything at all.

Things have always been that way as long as I can remember in America. We used to have an OK educational system, now we teach them wrong as a joke. While the BIPOC children get handed scholarships and jobs for just looking the way they do.

My kids have to work twice as hard to be noticed in the world now.

Top Bottom