Reaction score
20240417_030028.jpg

Can I get a custom "Skinwalker" badge
For being good at identity theft

Last edited:

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
Originally i had requested Attention Whore and HUEHUEHUE now on top of that i request White Knight and Internet Tough Guy and EDitor why? to be different

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Yes everyone. Can we concentrate our efforts and direct all hate towards Quence.

That is all.
Thanks in advance.
You are perpetually angry because you’re misunderstood and short. I can help you with gaining some height.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
in an outburst of kindness i would like to bequeath my cheshire cat badge to quence and remote
Do you mean it? Do you really REALLY mean it??

If so, you are a doll! A sweetheart! A pumpkin pie delight! A wonderful peachy dream!!!

1.gif

minty

bunny shaman
Reaction score

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
np newfriend

yes
you gotta take the initiative n tag n pester @Maysam about it tho
@Maysam may not see it otherwise
@Maysam is a very busy man you know how industrious and hard-working those germans are
Even if the badge doesn’t get transferred, the fact you are willing to give it away is what I think is wonderful.

It’s the thought that counts and you are a sweetheart! And that out-of-the-blue selflessness immediately stopped me from posting a complaint on your profile page because that complaint now seems utterly petty and small beans.

BTW, would you like to have any of my badges?

minty

bunny shaman
Reaction score
nah
uber n i long time ago joint-effort created the faggot badge. i cleared it off the macro n deleted the background n resized it n he tidied it up
so, really, if you think about it... you've gotten two badges from me... you're welcome

Remote

BANNED
Reaction score
@Maysam plz sir you forgot remote gets the cheshire cat badge too
Thank you minty for trying to give me a badge unfortunately it’s a shame i won’t get any badges because maysam doesn’t feel like it but it’s okay regardless thank you for your attempt i appreciate you and your kindness minty and i appreciate your transparency and kindness maysam i also appreciate the great things you do and appreciate that you gave miss queen quence minty’s badge and you do such a great job maysam

Remote

BANNED
Reaction score
Even if the badge doesn’t get transferred, the fact you are willing to give it away is what I think is wonderful.

It’s the thought that counts and you are a sweetheart! And that out-of-the-blue selflessness immediately stopped me from posting a complaint on your profile page because that complaint now seems utterly petty and small beans.

I appreciate your kindness and support of minty i also appreciate you offering her any of your beautiful and wonderful badges miss queen quence you rock and so does norah jones and apple and apple products rock

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
nah
uber n i long time ago joint-effort created the faggot badge. i cleared it off the macro n deleted the background n resized it n he tidied it up
so, really, if you think about it... you've gotten two badges from me... you're welcome
You are a treasure!

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
I appreciate your kindness and support of minty i also appreciate you offering her any of your beautiful and wonderful badges miss queen quence you rock and so does norah jones and apple and apple products rock
Thank you so much! You are too kind.

Top Bottom