BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
we know this about you

which is why it's very strange that you're dropping 700$ on a new Xbox
Do you think he's sleeping with it? The console. I mean... maybe he's just got some really weird shit goin on. I dunno.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Hes going to tell use he doesn't care about elder scrolls 6 for the next 2-3 years until its released then hes going to tell us about the new xbox he bought to play blinx and ratchet and clank
Maybe he doesn't like Elder Scrolls? What's so great about? Being able to play as a furry?

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Hes still playing vanilla skyrim
Well, he has really bad taste in gaming, but at least it's his own!

I play some pretty weird shit too tho...

Ufouria_-_The_Saga.png

As long as he doesn't like playing this...

Video Games - Zelda No Fun.png

Video Games - Zelda Rupoor.png

Anyone who likes playing that game deserves a door to the face!

It should be excised entirely from the Zelda franchise.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
*attempting Stardew Valley with a bunch of mods*

I've done this before with the time cheater thingy, but never one with expanded assets and actual revised game play.

I'm just doing the basic Expanded. There's one that's like over a gig and requires tons of shit to make it work.

Okay, even the basic Expanded requires tons of shit extraneous "extra" mod downloads... but I think I got them all!

Maybe... I hope... I'm about to run it!

If you don't hear back from me for awhile... it's working!

If I'm back in five minutes with an exasperated sigh... you'll know why.

Demonic

Ediot
Reaction score
Would you say it's worth buying? I haven't played 2 or 3 yet.
Both are ok. I don't have much opinion on COD games because I lump them in with with the sports 2K games. Just a reskin with smoother? playability and a lot more micro transactions.

Kleetus

【Come, Sweet Hour of Death】
Reaction score
Don't play any Call of Duty games newer than Black Ops 2 (only play Black Ops 3 on console, the Steam version has some issues). You will get plenty of playtime out of just World at War if you download custom maps for the Zombies gamemode.

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score
Don't play any Call of Duty games newer than Black Ops 2 (only play Black Ops 3 on console, the Steam version has some issues). You will get plenty of playtime out of just World at War if you download custom maps for the Zombies gamemode.
World at War still goes strong with crouch-only servers and was probably the last decent one they made

Steve

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Just finished another playthrough of terraria calamity mod revengence mode, it’s a nearly perfect expansion pack for a nearly perfect game and I love it, even if it strays further from vanilla terraria the farther in you got.

Reaction score
Just finished another playthrough of terraria calamity mod revengence mode, it’s a nearly perfect expansion pack for a nearly perfect game and I love it, even if it strays further from vanilla terraria the farther in you got.
what class did you play? also, favorite boss?

Reaction score
I played yoyo subclass this time and my favorite boss added by Calamity is probably Calamitas Clone, Plaguebringer Goliath, or Devourer of Gods, honorable mentions to the Ceaseless Void, Polterghast, and Astrum Deus
Yeah those ones are really good, DoG and his minions especially, lookswise. I always play ranged with every accessory having warding because I can't dodge for shit. I love Astrum Aureus (The Astral Infection is definitely the best idea of Calamity imo) and DoG most, and I like Providence for her theme even though the neghealth attack is really frustrating and the meatballs she spawns in at low health are kind of stupid.

I wish they would improve death mode and make post-moonlord not so grindy and annoying. If you ever play again, I'd recommend to use Calamity Extra Music to make early game and hardmode bosses feel so much more fun to fight, here's an example of one of the songs in it:

sorry kind of tl;dr but Calamity is one of those games that is really special because of countless playthroughs with friends.

Top Bottom