Which religion is the gayest?

Reaction score
Christianity is the most cucked religion for sure.
I think it is also the gayest because iirc we had a female lesbian bishop in norway at least once.
Also they preform gay weddings.
Catholics came up with a "gay friendship" ceremony as well because so many people were so upset with those gay weddings internationally.

Reaction score
Peter H. Gilmore is a "Julliard Fascist", which is like an American Brownshirt. Very bisexual, and the reason the nickname "Sweet Pete" is still a relevant meme in the swingers community, even with their normies. Lest we forget why so many people left his church; The "after party" is supposed to be optional, and he doesn't handle rejection well. The guy that started that church in the 1960s, wrote about how smelly wiccan lesbians were, when he had some kind of smell fetish himself.

If you're looking at percentages, as opposed to sheer numbers, The Church of Satan & Wicca, respectively would break the top 10 for gayest.

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
Atheism, leftism (atheism but more extreme making it even gayer and retarded) and judaism

FukkenUsername

Dramacrat
Reaction score
The churchs 1000 year fight to drive out the last remaining fragments of viking testosterone
Nigga, norwegian bull dykes are the last remaining vikings. They are the rapiest fucking creatures i've ever seen, and they square up to fight at the drop of a hat.

Reaction score
Atheists on Reddit truly are something special, definitely would put them up there but Islam as a whole is hilarious.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
Christianity is the most cucked religion for sure.
I think it is also the gayest because iirc we had a female lesbian bishop in norway at least once.
Also they preform gay weddings.
The churchs 1000 year fight to drive out the last remaining fragments of viking testosterone
When you live in a diverse area you start to realize how different sects of Christianity are basically their own religions at this point

Protestant churches fly lgbt pride flags while some of the smaller Arab churches have entire sermons about how to avoid your kids getting groomed into homosexuality by the school system

Reaction score
When you live in a diverse area you start to realize how different sects of Christianity are basically their own religions at this point

Protestant churches fly lgbt pride flags while some of the smaller Arab churches have entire sermons about how to avoid your kids getting groomed into homosexuality by the school system
Why call it, "learning about denominations", when you could call it, "The Sects Talk"?

Reaction score
“Gay” as in the literal sense of dicks going into men’s bootyholes I’d say Catholicism; also the most pedophilic other than Islam. As for “gay” as a slang term for “lame or cringe” then probably Buddhism.

Reaction score
“Gay” as in the literal sense of dicks going into men’s bootyholes I’d say Catholicism; also the most pedophilic other than Islam. As for “gay” as a slang term for “lame or cringe” then probably Buddhism.
I'm not gonna specify which definition, it's an open ended question. Fucking boys that wear long robes or dresses is something priests do to altar boys, Muslims do the bacha bazi shit, and Buddhists monks do to newbie monks as an initiation sometimes. Buddhists (poorly) try to keep that on the low, like fraternities. There isn't exactly a wrong answer, religion can get pretty gay even when it's against the rules to do gay stuff. Even if it's gay, I can't stand kiddie diddlers.

Reaction score
Ancient Greek pantheon of course.
A lot of the Greek pantheon were openly gay, or bi. Pansexuality is even named after the god Pan, which is pretty gay. That's the P in the long gay acronym, and they kinda fuckin' hate pedos for tryna take their spot.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
A lot of the Greek pantheon were openly gay, or bi. Pansexuality is even named after the god Pan, which is pretty gay. That's the P in the long gay acronym, and they kinda fuckin' hate pedos for tryna take their spot.
In Greece/Rome it wasn't considered gay to fuck another dude in the ass or get your dick sucked, it was only gay if you were receiving.

crab nebula

Ediot
Reaction score
In Greece/Rome it wasn't considered gay to fuck another dude in the ass or get your dick sucked, it was only gay if you were receiving.
Hence Caesar derisively being called the Queen of Bithynia

Reaction score
That's why they liked thick thighs, it's outercourse not intercourse so they didn't consider it gay.

Top Bottom