turns out i AM mensa material

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
I'm just trying to be a good friend to DDT. I'm encouraging him to grow as a person. This community has always been here for him and have been nothing short of a loving and guiding force in his life. And yet, he reacts to my posts with kill yourself emojis. Some days I feel like the battered wife...
Great now make us a sammich. You already have one black eye, do we need to tell you twice?

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
Poor Alan. He's the real victim in all of this. Can you imagine him trying to get Ben an internship at work now?

Alan: This is my boy Ben. Just graduated UMass Lowell. (thinks to himself, and his shitposts of privates all over the web. please, please, please don't be familiar with the web.)
HR: Oh you're here for the internship.... Wait, Ben Cohen.... why does that sound familiar?
Alan: (shit. shit. shit.)

Last edited:

Maysam

stapling tapeworms on his penis
Reaction score
Poor Alan. He's the real victim in all of this. Can you imagine him trying to get Ben an internship at work now?

Alan: This is my boy Ben. Just graduated UMass Lowell. (thinks to himself, and shitposts his privates all over the web. please, please, please don't be familiar with the web.)
HR: Oh you're here for the internship.... Wait, Ben Cohen.... why does that sound familiar?
meh he doesn't even turn up when I search him OTI, everything will be forgotten in a week

Maysam

stapling tapeworms on his penis
Reaction score
I tried it with
benjamin cohen lowell or
benjamin cohen newton ma

lowell worked for linkedin, the account is definitely gone. If anyone cares, maybe his wiki page could use some SEO.

GloriousReader

#couchcrew
Reaction score
I tried it with
benjamin cohen lowell or
benjamin cohen newton ma

lowell worked for linkedin, the account is definitely gone. If anyone cares, maybe his wiki page could use some SEO.
Yeah i was gonna work on it on by day off but if anyone wants to add some shit to his page pm me for some screen shots

Reaction score

Alan: This is my boy Ben. Just graduated UMass Lowell. (thinks to himself, and his shitposts of privates all over the web. please, please, please don't be familiar with the web.)
Alan is definitely a victim. I feel very sorry for him seems like a smart guy and his son just does cringe shit.

In reply to OP, it appears @dropdatwat might NOT, NOT have made a MENSA move by posting this thread . Just my opinion.

lazarus+

Bigger than yours
Reaction score
ok wait i've been very busy and ben, while morbidly interesting in the way Scientology is interesting....

(insane and bafflingly well resourced and yet also petty and spiteful and obsessed with image)

anyways run off sentences aside did he "quit forver again" or is this just another light tantrum?

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
ok wait i've been very busy and ben, while morbidly interesting in the way Scientology is interesting....

(insane and bafflingly well resourced and yet also petty and spiteful and obsessed with image)

anyways run off sentences aside did he "quit forver again" or is this just another light tantrum?
he logged in like not even 5 days ago

i remember droppy freaking out about something like this happening before edf2 went down, idk why people think that the 40-60 year old boomers hiring applicants know anything about the internet outside of normie shit like facebook.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
he logged in like not even 5 days ago

i remember droppy freaking out about something like this happening before edf2 went down, idk why people think that the 40-60 year old boomers hiring applicants know anything about the internet outside of normie shit like facebook.
The ones in his field do. LOL

Top Bottom