@Chimuni answer me faggot

Maysam

stapling tapeworms on his penis
Reaction score
Last edited:

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
btw i thought originally quence was bidou on the old forum but i guess hes a tranny that came after i left

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
wait was he the guy that posted pics of a person with a party hat like oddguy said on dick show? fucking post pics NOW

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
wait wtf? his mom died?
Yeah.
He lived in a trailer and went to special HS class for retards, aspies and faggots, luckily for him he was all three. So big gold star. His mother was a severe heroin junkie. He would often post pics of his mom nodding out on the living room floor etc., except one time he was all extra giddy and announced that his mom was dying.

No one believed him of course. So he posted pics -- on EDF. Yeah, he documented his mother dying in front of him, posted the pics on the internet and was practically jerking off about it. I think it took him about 2 hours to call 911.

Well he fucked off because EDF told him he was a fucking faggot, and I think he got banned. But, popped up on the discord and he was quickly recognized and banned.

Last word is that he's working a truckstop glory hole now. But, I don't want to spread any rumors.

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
Yeah.
He lived in a trailer and went to special HS class for retards, aspies and faggots, luckily for him he was all three. So big gold star. His mother was a severe heroin junkie. He would often post pics of his mom nodding out on the living room floor etc., except one time he was all extra giddy and announced that his mom was dying.

No one believed him of course. So he posted pics -- on EDF. Yeah, he documented his mother dying in front of him, posted the pics on the internet and was practically jerking off about it. I think it took him about 2 hours to call 911.

Well he fucked off because EDF told him he was a fucking faggot, and I think he got banned. But, popped up on the discord and he was quickly recognized and banned.

Last word is that he's working a truckstop glory hole now. But, I don't want to spread any rumors.
LOL well, i remember the first part where he tried to make fun of a classmate and he was made fun of for being in special ed
But this is very funny. Has anyone archived this?

Phelan

Ediot
Reaction score
Are you always this confused, AFB? you might have a few wires crossed perhaps wired wrong in the blood and brain. You should have this checked out.

Top Bottom