ÆÆÆÆ Official thread of outside the basement ÆÆÆÆ

Barrabas

Girlvinyl
Reaction score
Been taking doggo out to Black Mountain for hikes, because I looked at a map and realized it would be a much less annoying commute to get there than Red Rocks Canyon, where we had been going.

Sister Tabitha been busy:

Its actually somewhat impressive, insofar as one does not really associate people who would write "Hitler UWU" on a rock, with people who hike up the hard slopes where this was located.

Here is the view from that rock if you turn around and face Henderson:

Last edited:

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
Why are you being so mean to me?
You didn't go through with your exit bag after receiving an abundance of advice and encouragement from well meaning forum regulars that took time out of their day to advice you on how best to proceed across the rainbow bridge.
That was both hurtful and rude, and I don't think we can be friends anymore.

Yuna is My Waifu

Fuck Trannies, bunch of Faggots. Heil Hitler.
Reaction score
You didn't go through with your exit bag after receiving an abundance of advice and encouragement from well meaning forum regulars that took time out of their day to advice you on how best to proceed across the rainbow bridge.
That was both hurtful and rude, and I don't think we can be friends anymore.
I'm sorry. i'll try again soon.

TinFoilHatGuy

ปีศาจผิวขาว
Reaction score
I'm sorry. i'll try again soon.
I'm still your fren, Yuna... I almost made a long post bitching you out last night, but didn't... thinking you have enough stuff to deal with. Just try staying strong, and dont spend all your damn $ on onlyfans k?

there is tons of free smut on the interweb without handing out money for nothing, you can't buy a thrill

Yuna is My Waifu

Fuck Trannies, bunch of Faggots. Heil Hitler.
Reaction score
I'm still your fren, Yuna... I almost made a long post bitching you out last night, but didn't... thinking you have enough stuff to deal with. Just try staying strong, and dont spend all your damn $ on onlyfans k?

there is tons of free smut on the interweb without handing out money for nothing, you can't buy a thrill
How did you know that i spent money on onlyfans? Also why where you gonna make a post bitching me out, what where you gonna say?

Top Bottom