ÆÆÆÆ Official thread of outside the basement ÆÆÆÆ

benos

Dramacrat
Reaction score
2km walk from my own home just to do nothing wait out for the power to get back on. Tomorrow, it'll be off again, and head into the city by bus and pretty much do anything. Don't have camera, but example. Nope to hitch hiking.

walk long.png

Last edited:

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
Here ya @Quence a whole Insta acct run by an actual photographer up in AK, his works good salivate over this n stop trying to sell me tourism brochures for cruises that allow stupid white people to kayak in monsoon rainstorms in the bay where the water is 40 degrees n they don't have wetsuits

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Here ya @Quence a whole Insta acct run by an actual photographer up in AK, his works good salivate over this n stop trying to sell me tourism brochures for cruises that allow stupid white people to kayak in monsoon rainstorms in the bay where the water is 40 degrees n they don't have wetsuits
Hmmm, some of those pics are okay, I guess, but you've actually taken better pics. Plus, that guy's insta is way too ethnic. When I think of Alaska, a rape ape doesn't immediately spring to mind.

By the By, the water in Glacier Bay can be a bit colder than 40 F because of all the ice floes. But there's no problems as long as you keep your trusty kayak upright. Take a trip up to Glacier Bay........live a little!! You'll enjoy it.

Sigilstone17

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Chimkinz moved to their coop (closed off for now since there's a storm coming and they're still quite smol)
20230611_183045.jpg

Garden moment

20230611_183155.jpg

We're actually getting some strawberries this year

20230611_183213.jpg

Ooooo, kissed by a rose on the gray

20230611_183304.jpg

Huge ass wisteria plant

20230611_183311.jpg

And last, but NOT least, giant house rabbit

20230611_183920.jpg

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Then why'd you say it? There's one dandelion, dumbshit
Is your vision fading? There are several dandelions amongst the jungle of GRASS that’s overwhelmed the flowers. It’s a mess, Fatty, and you need to get your arse out there to clean it up.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
Its been raining every other day back home so, good news, everything is lush n green.....

Bad news, it fucked over the cotton yield cuz all the fields flooded lol. Farmbros can't catch a fucking break.

But there's a shitton of flowers blooming
20230612_180728.jpg
20230612_180557.jpg
20230612_180346.jpg
20230612_180341.jpg
20230612_180326.jpg
20230612_180320.jpg

My roses look awesome n my succulents on the porch bloomed too will show later

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Its been raining every other day back home so, good news, everything is lush n green.....

Bad news, it fucked over the cotton yield cuz all the fields flooded lol. Farmbros can't catch a fucking break.

But there's a shitton of flowers blooming
View attachment 77248View attachment 77249View attachment 77250View attachment 77251View attachment 77252View attachment 77253

My roses look awesome n my succulents on the porch bloomed too will show later
OMG, that pupper would have SO MUCH FUN IN ALASKA! So many places for him to go, so many new scents to sniff, so many things to lift a leg on. And the cooler weather would be HEAVEN for him! It's an act of cruelty to NOT take him there.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
OMG, that pupper would have SO MUCH FUN IN ALASKA! So many places for him to go, so many new scents to sniff, so many things to lift a leg on. And the cooler weather would be HEAVEN for him! It's an act of cruelty to NOT take him there.
1. He's from the desert, he'd acclimated to this climate and loves to chase prairie dogs n grackle here.
2. He's prone to bolting and while he does listen to my commands I'd hate for him to get out and get mauled by a coastal grizzly cuz he thought he had to protect me. He tried to 1v1 a rattle snake n a coyote once n I would hate to lose him
3. To get him there I'd have to shove him into a shipping dog crate, which he would hate, and fly at least 15 hours one way (if I do it in one leg) or two 4 hour legs where I have to wrangle him and his crate thru an airport. He's got mad anxiety and I'm not putting him thru that. He's a sweet lil dude but he hates being closed in, it's why I spend 600 bucks a rotation to take him to a special boarder that gives him a big room to sleep in (temperature controlled with his own bed n tv) and plenty of play time out in the yard.
4. I hate the dark, rain, and cold, which Alaska has more than alot of. I'm not moving there full time. Even the summer is cold, gloomy n rainy. It was 45 when I was there a week ago. It was 85 and sunny here.

Sigilstone17

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Is your vision fading? There are several dandelions amongst the jungle of GRASS that’s overwhelmed the flowers. It’s a mess, Fatty, and you need to get your arse out there to clean it up.
Grass is dying due to lack of rain but somehow it's a jungle. Retard

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
1. He's from the desert, he'd acclimated to this climate and loves to chase prairie dogs n grackle here.
2. He's prone to bolting and while he does listen to my commands I'd hate for him to get out and get mauled by a coastal grizzly cuz he thought he had to protect me. He tried to 1v1 a rattle snake n a coyote once n I would hate to lose him
3. To get him there I'd have to shove him into a shipping dog crate, which he would hate, and fly at least 15 hours one way (if I do it in one leg) or two 4 hour legs where I have to wrangle him and his crate thru an airport. He's got mad anxiety and I'm not putting him thru that. He's a sweet lil dude but he hates being closed in, it's why I spend 600 bucks a rotation to take him to a special boarder that gives him a big room to sleep in (temperature controlled with his own bed n tv) and plenty of play time out in the yard.
4. I hate the dark, rain, and cold, which Alaska has more than alot of. I'm not moving there full time. Even the summer is cold, gloomy n rainy. It was 45 when I was there a week ago. It was 85 and sunny here.
1. Dogs are extremely adaptable animals. Your pupper will learn to love Alaska in very little time. And the cooler temps will be a blessing for him.
2. Keep him leashed in less secure/more wild areas, but there are plenty of safe places for him to have fun in.
3. Take the Alaska state ferry from Bellingham, WA all the way to Sitka. And the cool thing is you're allowed to bring a pet. AND, the trip is through the Inside Passage which is utterly beautiful (plus, you'll see humpback whales, orcas, porpoises, tons of various birds, and more!) and it's shielded from the open ocean so it's a smooth ride.
4. You will learn to enjoy the fresh clean air, trees, mountains, ocean, rivers, and even a bit of rain that keeps everything green and vibrant. White people shouldn't live in hot and dusty locations. It's bad for the skin, it ages people, and no one really wants to live in a hot box where going anywhere outside makes people sweat like pigs.

Top Bottom