17 Year Old California Man Kills Mother and Child; Is Subsequently Killed Himself

Paul Rudd

Hollywood Jew
Reaction score

A Los Angeles 17-year-old who ran over a mother walking her baby in a stroller in 2021 and received just a few months of diversionary camp as punishment was gunned down in Palmdale, California, this week.
Deputies found him deadwith gunshot wounds in a Palmdale driveway on the 83600 block of 11th Street East on Wednesday evening, according to the sheriff's office.

Sources close to the investigation said he had been at a fast food restaurant earlier trying to "get with a girl."
I don’t know what the fuck a “diversionary camp” is but what about murdering a woman and child means he shouldn’t have gotten life in prison or a firing squad? Did they think people were just gonna forget he killed a child with his car?

Maybe some Latinos or hood niggers took a break from killing each other and killed him?

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
but what about murdering a woman and child means he shouldn’t have gotten life in prison or a firing squad? Did they think people were just gonna forget he killed a child with his car?
Retard outrage machine right there.
If you're going to be angry at least get the facts straight. By prevailing law that would A) probably have qualified as manslaughter rather than murder if B) the victims had died in the first place, which they didn't.
If you're going to rage about news events, at least spend the two minutes it takes to read the fucking article.

Paul Rudd

Hollywood Jew
Reaction score
Retard outrage machine right there.
i think they added onto it after i posted it? it was two paragraphs that just said he hit them with his car and then was killed and i do not remember seeing any of the rest of it.

Paul Rudd

Hollywood Jew
Reaction score
just read the rest of it and it says he backed over them and then got out and stomped them to death to make sure they were dead. idk what youre talking about but it sounds a lot like youre defending killing women and babies with your car? a little strange

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score
just read the rest of it and it says he backed over them and then got out and stomped them to death to make sure they were dead. idk what youre talking about but it sounds a lot like youre defending killing women and babies with your car? a little strange
Why are you posting on a troll site instead of preparing for your next Hollywood movie

Der Pig

Ediot
Reaction score

I don’t know what the fuck a “diversionary camp” is but what about murdering a woman and child means he shouldn’t have gotten life in prison or a firing squad? Did they think people were just gonna forget he killed a child with his car?

Maybe some Latinos or hood niggers took a break from killing each other and killed him?
>Los Angeles
>Having a functional judicial system

Pick one

fleacollerindustry

Pinkhairbytriggerkin
Reaction score
As a Californian, I can say that---without fear of contradiction or hypocrisy---SoCal is certifiably a shithole. (Except for LA Koreatown and San Diego, they're cool.)

Let me tell you a story about a man name Bryan Stow....

Top Bottom