3 years on edf, my reflections

konrad

Ediot
Reaction score
being on edf might aswell be everyone's slightly deviant secret since it doesnt really affect their life a lot as long as nobody knows but if anyone found out that they browse sites such as this others might get weirded out

Maysam

stapling tapeworms on his penis
Reaction score
this place and you niggers made my life objectively worse
probably the same tbh. it changed my outlook on life, becoming a part of my personal culture so to say. in the end i have no idea how I would have turned out without EDF but probably less focused on freedom of speech/the right to say nigger, so possibly better integrated into average German culture.
Still no regrets.

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
probably the same tbh. it changed my outlook on life, becoming a part of my personal culture so to say. in the end i have no idea how I would have turned out without EDF but probably less focused on freedom of speech/the right to say nigger, so possibly better integrated into average German culture.
Still no regrets.
actually ED made me less of a /pol/ chud, i was much more racist and xenophobic few years back and exposure to ppl here helped with that

TinFoilHatGuy

ปีศาจผิวขาว
Reaction score
This site has helped me to understand the 8d implications of poooping

FC0AF555-2571-47FD-AA6A-F201CD5A4ABA.jpeg

Barrabas

Girlvinyl
Reaction score
being on edf might aswell be everyone's slightly deviant secret since it doesnt really affect their life a lot as long as nobody knows but if anyone found out that they browse sites such as this others might get weirded out
The wife won't browse ED, due to sensitivity to certain images, but she appreciates that it exists.

Find the one who accepts your browsing habits on an Estonian Cabbage-Farm Simulation forum.

Top Bottom