3d drawfag thread

SuperChongus

Dramacrat
Reaction score
@raptor_j what do you use for your 3D work?

I've remained a total boomer and still use Blender 2.79 and some old Substance Painter. Sometimes I use Maya for certain nitpicky animation.
I would like to learn Zbrush, but so far I'm not autistic enough for that thing.

For maximum cock and ball torture, I use keyboard and mouse. For 4 years I swore I'd buy a tablet. Still haven't.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score

I've remained a total boomer and still use Blender 2.79 and some old Substance Painter. Sometimes I use Maya for certain nitpicky animation.
I would like to learn Zbrush, but so far I'm not autistic enough for that thing.

For maximum cock and ball torture, I use keyboard and mouse. For 4 years I swore I'd buy a tablet. Still haven't.
I bought one but I hardly ever use it, I actually find the mouse to be more precise, but that might just be my preference.

You're not Boomer if you use Blender tho, if you use POV-Ray... yeah, yer probably a Boomer.

AfterEffects is, interestingly enough, one of the better 3D rendering systems... although last I checked the nav menus were still micro-sized on... whatever insane resolution my monitor uses.

I believe there's a way to ~manually~ alter their size, but it's buried in some CSS shit somewhere in the installation garbage.

I used AfterEffects to do this...

SuperChongus

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I did use PovRay when I was still on a Core2Duo and a 9800GT. It offered decent results compared to Cycles being reduced in samples for an equivalent time.
Then I figured out Octane Render didn't need much to run for "free" and ran that until they fixed the license code. Nowadays I just cook with a 2080TI and ecycles and I get good results.

However Onideus, I actually appreciate your reply this time, but I wasn't asking you.

raptor_j

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I actually find the mouse to be more precise
im mainly a maya fag, but i juggle that and zbrush these days. i sometimes use sketchup, blender, daz, moi, wrap3, illustrator, marvelous (probably won't since the zbrush clothsim happened) for specific tasks that i know are easier/possible there.
you can find the mouse to be more precise but you're going to need a tablet as soon as you want to sculpt something organic and need different pressure settings within the same stroke. i also use it for some stuff in ps, but i could do without there.
updating substance every once in a while could be nice, the bakings are better and faster in the new ones

raptor_j

Dramacrat
Reaction score

i wish i made dis

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
This is the thread of dead nightmares, frozen in creationary captivity, but one insane mad man seeks to bring them to life!

He toils through experiments with 3D rendering and AI, designed to fabricate living, sentient versions of his dead nightmares.

He seeks to punish humanity with the torment that lay locked inside his mind. He seeks to bring artificial nightmares to life. He seeks to recondition reality by forcing mankind to fight against its own worst imagination!

This will force life to evolve to an artificial, higher standard of operation.

Some say he was crazy... but future humans wouldn't have super powers without his insidious exploits.

Top Bottom