Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score

Demonic

Ediot
Reaction score
Old but still good.

Flaming faggot turned into an actual flaming faggot in hate crime attack when he attacked a pregnant woman.

The watercolor painter may have been onto something.
I take it that is was a small amount of accelerant if he was capable of walking away from it. I like how there were no arrests made either. California justice system doing a bang up job out there.

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
I take it that is was a small amount of accelerant if he was capable of walking away from it. I like how there were no arrests made either. California justice system doing a bang up job out there.
victim Olympics. worthless violent gay ass faggot vs preggers woman.

Which is more victimized by the crime and society.

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score

stick this faggot in the oven.

Cops are fucking useless

Detectives have since located security footage San Diego Police say shows the “initial physical assault by the man on the pregnant woman and the subsequent use of fire as a weapon by the pregnant woman on the man.”

“This is a complex investigation, and detectives are examining all aspects and allegations.
The San Diego Police Department takes all crimes of violence extremely seriously. We recognize the community’s interest in this case and are working to balance transparency with protecting the active criminal investigations.”

Demonic

Ediot
Reaction score

stick this faggot in the oven.

Cops are fucking useless

Detectives have since located security footage San Diego Police say shows the “initial physical assault by the man on the pregnant woman and the subsequent use of fire as a weapon by the pregnant woman on the man.”

“This is a complex investigation, and detectives are examining all aspects and allegations.
The San Diego Police Department takes all crimes of violence extremely seriously. We recognize the community’s interest in this case and are working to balance transparency with protecting the active criminal investigations.”
Tall tree and a short rope will be the perfect gay conversion therapy lol

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
So is that how the LARP Jews normalize inhumanity? You just need to generate a sufficient amount to make it seem "usual" and then... NOTHING TO SEE HERE!
You cant larp a jew and besides thats not larping a jew you dont need to be a jew to think inhumanity is normal Infact most EDiots and dramacrats think inhumanity is okay and normal and their not jews

Top Bottom