Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score
Answer the question. How is a random recorded police vehicle stop involving a black person equivalent to police confronting a black person they know has shot someone to death?
Most police encounters are fine it's just the select violent few that are shown in the media.

Kleetus

【Come, Sweet Hour of Death】
Reaction score
"Kaczynski was previously in a maximum security facility in Colorado but was moved to a federal medical center in Butner, North Carolina, in December 2021 due to poor health."

I wonder if they accepted visitors? I totally would've taken a pilgrimage there if they took visitors at that place.

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
I said in regards to the case of a white woman shooting a black woman through an unopened door that if the case was reversed the shooter wouldn't merely be politely picked up to answer some questions, she'd be swiss cheese.
And you equated that with "there is totally documentary evidence of black people being stopped in traffic stops and surviving the encounter"

And yes, this type of shit does indeed not happen in Norway regularly, or at all. Generally if somebody I don't want to talk to knocks on my door I do not open it, and that is that.
I did have a quick look and as it turns out there were a whole five police shootings here last year, four injuries and one fatality.

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
"Kaczynski was previously in a maximum security facility in Colorado but was moved to a federal medical center in Butner, North Carolina, in December 2021 due to poor health."

I wonder if they accepted visitors? I totally would've taken a pilgrimage there if they took visitors at that place.
that's a maybe. as far as im aware, he's been getting and sending snail mail for quite some time with his fans.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
Lol I-95 in Philly caught fire, then collapsed, then the sewers caught fire around it

And they interviewed the most functionally alcoholic Phillies fan they could find about it
Improvements are going well in Philthidelphia

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
and speaking of disney............they've got some butt fuckers
View attachment 77171

View attachment 77170
totally organic, this psyop doesnt glow at all.

Lol I-95 in Philly caught fire, then collapsed, then the sewers caught fire around it

And they interviewed the most functionally alcoholic Phillies fan they could find about it
"yah nah ya kno n' i was like duude!"
still more coherent than some government officials.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
totally organic, this psyop doesnt glow at all.

"yah nah ya kno n' i was like duude!"
still more coherent than some government officials.
"Naw dude, I was passed out"
The rallying cry of all alcoholics along the Schuylkill River.
Everyone watching that whose from Philly has said "I'm pretty sure I know a dude just like that"

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score
I said in regards to the case of a white woman shooting a black woman through an unopened door that if the case was reversed the shooter wouldn't merely be politely picked up to answer some questions, she'd be swiss cheese.
And you equated that with "there is totally documentary evidence of black people being stopped in traffic stops and surviving the encounter"

And yes, this type of shit does indeed not happen in Norway regularly, or at all. Generally if somebody I don't want to talk to knocks on my door I do not open it, and that is that.
I did have a quick look and as it turns out there were a whole five police shootings here last year, four injuries and one fatality.
That woman was clearly a mental case and that happens probably every day in the US, especially in Florida.

You only reason you are hearing about it is because again, the victim is black. If it were the other way around you would never hear about it in our national news.

The police typically are on high alert if they see someone with their hands in their pockets so it depends on the confrontation on each individual case.

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
WEF wants to rewrite the Bible using AI.
A top official with the World Economic Forum (WEF) has called for religious scripture to be “rewritten” by artificial intelligence (AI) to create a globalized “new Bible.”
Yuval Noah Harari, the senior advisor to the WEF and its chairman Klaus Schwab, argues that using AI to replace scriptures will create unified “religions that are actually correct.

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
Also... so now idk how I'm gonna get from the airport to my parents place next month cuz.... that's the only route to take that doesnt go thru the 'hood. Pray for me I might have to get a TSA case n bring my pistol.
PA doesn't recognize Texas open / Constitutional carry laws.

Top Bottom