Add a new stripe to the pride flag

Steve

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Bicyclists need to be run over one by one for being jackasses on the road. They should have to ride in the street like the diet motorcyclists they are why do we give them their own lane.

JackTheCat

Ediot
Reaction score
Bicyclists need to be run over one by one for being jackasses on the road. They should have to ride in the street like the diet motorcyclists they are why do we give them their own lane.
The UK is the bloody worst for this, I swear.

Self-victimising, fragile, self-righteous wee pricks who think they are better than you.

I mean, just from my experience, the amount of times I've been in a vehicle that needed to slam on the breaks because some dickheid juked out in front of traffic...

Just like the Just Stop Oil twats, more people need to ram them.

They should stay on their lane so they don't slow the rest of us down.

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
This is true. I had never got so much hate as opposed to when I started biking everywhere. It's all fat bitter lards who are jealous you can get places by your own body power while they are out of breath walking 3 steps. Cars do not have priority. They have to fucking yield to pedestrians and cyclists. SHARE THE ROAD.
the same type of people who whine about bicyclists daring to not use cars are also the same people that think bike lanes are communism and whine about those too. There's clearly something deeper and psychological going on here.

Last edited:

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
The UK is the bloody worst for this, I swear.

Self-victimising, fragile, self-righteous wee pricks who think they are better than you.

I mean, just from my experience, the amount of times I've been in a vehicle that needed to slam on the breaks because some dickheid juked out in front of traffic...

Just like the Just Stop Oil twats, more people need to ram them.

They should stay on their lane so they don't slow the rest of us down.
"They don't deserve their own lane"
"how dare they ride on the road. They need to FUCKING DIE for this"

So which is it?

Steve

Dramacrat
Reaction score

So which is it?
I thought I made it clear: they don't get their own lane so they asses the risk of being on it like everyone else. If you're referencing the first line of me saying they need to be run over I was just being inflammatory to get the bikecels out of hiding.

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
I thought I made it clear: they don't get their own lane so they asses the risk of being on it like everyone else. If you're referencing the first line of me saying they need to be run over I was just being inflammatory to get the bikecels out of hiding.
why does someone who uses their own body as transportation so offensive to you?

Steve

Dramacrat
Reaction score
why does someone who uses their own body as transportation so offensive to you?
I wouldn't say it offends me I just believe that they should have to ride on the normal lanes because they are vehicles as well and should be treated like how we treat motorcycles just slower. Maybe that's a bad idea saying how an average cyclist can't handle themselves in their own lane, maybe its not, but it is what it is. I also believe that street bicycles should need license plates like motorcycles too but that's a whole other can of worms.

Yarblesthefilth

Normie?
Reaction score
This is true. I had never got so much hate as opposed to when I started biking everywhere. It's all fat bitter lards who are jealous you can get places by your own body power while they are out of breath walking 3 steps. Cars do not have priority. They have to fucking yield to pedestrians and cyclists. SHARE THE ROAD.
the same type of people who whine about bicyclists daring to not use cars are also the same people that think bike lanes are communism and whine about those too. There's clearly something deeper and psychological going on here.
Fuck with cars all you like, just steer clear of trucks please. They can neither see you nor brake in a hurry. Don't try to ride past them on either side if they're making a turn or you'll be transformed into guro.

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
bicycles are cool. i drive past ppl all the time on their phones or who drive way too fukken fast n fling gravel up on my vehicle
bicyclists aint nearly as entitled as people tryin' to pass on the fuckin' shoulder in a no-passing zone
I try to understand people who have the opposite view from me, but I have no idea why they have an issue with cyclists. They seem to believe they're entitled for....not wanting to die?

Fuck with cars all you like, just steer clear of trucks please. They can neither see you nor brake in a hurry. Don't try to ride past them on either side if they're making a turn or you'll be transformed into guro.
Do you mean actual commercial vehicles or the pickup trucks which are just fashion accesories for 90% of the people who drive them

Yarblesthefilth

Normie?
Reaction score
Do you mean actual commercial vehicles or the pickup trucks which are just fashion accesories for 90% of the people who drive them
Commercial vehicles. My people refer to the latter as yank tanks, not as trucks. A reasonable light tray body is called a ute, which is what I drive.

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
If only fetus' could ride bicycles. :(

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
Commercial vehicles. My people refer to the latter as yank tanks, not as trucks. A reasonable light tray body is called a ute, which is what I drive.
oh yeah. i know not to fuck with commercial vehicles like that. my bf is a trucker
If only fetus' could ride bicycles. :(
It's almost like they lack the limbs to do it or the brain capacity. hm.

JackTheCat

Ediot
Reaction score

So which is it?
The latter. It's safer for them, and the rest don't have to deal with them, their selfishness and stuck up attitudes.

I don't think they should die, though.

Last edited:

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
The twattishness of bicyclists is proportional to the cost of their kit and tightness of their stupid little specialty pants and fucking pedal clip-on shoes, and it is a geometric progression. People generally don't get pissed off over the dude with the three speed granny bike wobbling along the shoulder of the road, it is the condom suited sentai wankers with carbon nanotube bike frames and spaghetti thin tyres actively seeking out ways of being a nuisance that flames the fires of bike hate.

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
The twattishness of bicyclists is proportional to the cost of their kit and tightness of their stupid little specialty pants and fucking pedal clip-on shoes, and it is a geometric progression. People generally don't get pissed off over the dude with the three speed granny bike wobbling along the shoulder of the road, it is the condom suited sentai wankers with carbon nanotube bike frames and spaghetti thin tyres actively seeking out ways of being a nuisance that flames the fires of bike hate.
Everyone is just jealous

TinFoilHatGuy

ปีศาจผิวขาว
Reaction score
I ride road bikes. I used to manufacture bicycle frames, so I am a bike geek from hell. I dont use clip-on shoes anymore, and never wore spandex, but that shit is necessary if you're going to sit on the bike for six or eight hours... I have hit a few cars, never EVER abide by the "rules of the road" and have never been hit by a car. Many people hate me and a few have made a concerted effort to kill me with a moving vehicle on purpose. I am just never in that space that they are trying to occupy to do damage to me, when they finally get there.... fucking fatass sluglike Murikans I tellya... I pay property tax and sales tax and I bought and paid for my part of the road however I choose to use it.
fuck all you stupid niggers that think they own the damn road because muh four wheeled lardass mover, just fukoff.

edit:
3938E052-1815-47EE-9BA6-FCE8F01F3624.jpeg

Last edited:

edge_beta

Master lvl Taig
Reaction score
I ride road bikes. I used to manufacture bicycle frames, so I am a bike geek from hell. I dont use clip-on shoes anymore, and never wore spandex, but that shit is necessary if you're going to sit on the bike for six or eight hours... I have hit a few cars, never EVER abide by the "rules of the road" and have never been hit by a car. Many people hate me and a few have made a concerted effort to kill me with a moving vehicle on purpose. I am just never in that space that they are trying to occupy to do damage to me, when they finally get there.... fucking fatass sluglike Murikans I tellya... I pay property tax and sales tax and I bought and paid for my part of the road however I choose to use it.
fuck all you stupid niggers that think they own the damn road because muh four wheeled lardass mover, just fukoff.
well obviously I believe a 2 wheelie should have a 1200cc motor attached to it, I still stand with my other bike riders in solidarity.

Top Bottom