GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
1st world are Merican/Nato allies
2nd world are Soviet/communist allies
3rd world are neither. Which pissed off the Irish because they didn't want to be associated with Chad, but it is what it is.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
Banana Republic.
Politically unstable nation that relies on a limited resource product (In Merica's case -- pew-pew stuff) and increasingly owned by the Chinese government.

I wasn't sure because all nations can make bad decisions, ie follow horrid paths of stupidity for the "sake of the people." ie socialized healthcare. BUT, now that actual court decisions are now influenced by people literally threatening to burn the city down if they don't get the result they want. Which is an entirely a populist movement steeped in overblown outrage. This is easily understood.

The difference now is, now they are openly cheered on by leading and senior members of the federal government, have federal agencies backing them up and drumming up false charges in which to "quiet" their perceived opposition. We're like Haiti now.

"There are two ways to enslave a nation. One is by sword, the other is by debt." John Adams.

"Or the nation could be just full of fucking stupid people." Groyper Supreme.

Registered

Ediot
Reaction score
Banana Republic.
Politically unstable nation that relies on a limited resource product (In Merica's case -- pew-pew stuff) and increasingly owned by the Chinese government.

I wasn't sure because all nations can make bad decisions, ie follow horrid paths of stupidity for the "sake of the people." ie socialized healthcare. BUT, now that actual court decisions are now influenced by people literally threatening to burn the city down if they don't get the result they want. Which is an entirely a populist movement steeped in overblown outrage. This is easily understood.

The difference now is, now they are openly cheered on by leading and senior members of the federal government, have federal agencies backing them up and drumming up false charges in which to "quiet" their perceived opposition. We're like Haiti now.

"There are two ways to enslave a nation. One is by sword, the other is by debt." John Adams.

Thanks for the definition of a banana republic.

Sniff Groper

Your Hair Smells Great
Reaction score
Most people have no idea how true that is for the USA. Due to my work experience, I have a broad and thorough perspective on the education levels of high school students in over 30 states and I can tell you with all certainty - over 50% of the people in the USA are idiots. Forget about them writing a competent 5 paragraph essay (intro with thesis, 3 supporting paragraphs with good transitions, conclusion), they can't write a coherent paragraph. Forget about basic algebra and geometry, they can barely do simple arithmetic.

Once you understand this, everything else about the USA begins to make sense - popular culture, politics, crime, etc.

Reaction score
1st world are Merican/Nato allies
2nd world are Soviet/communist allies
3rd world are neither. Which pissed off the Irish because they didn't want to be associated with Chad, but it is what it is.
1st World is China and Russia, America is nigger tier and dragging the rest of the west down with it. China and Russia are more free, have better values and treat their citizens better then NATO, this virus regime and America's melting pot bullshit.

the epic man

I HATE PEOPLE WHO HAVE A DIFFERENT SKIN COLOR
Reaction score
If you mean Banana Republic by a surprising large amount of people in the country sit on erected bananas, then yea you're right.

The government really likes to suck on Communist China's dick for some god damn reason.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
I've been telling you its a shithole country for the last 6 or whatever years you've been here
But things weren't as broken as they are now. If the people stopped thinking about themselves and how outcast they would be if they didn't have the latest iPhone then Merica wouldn't be in this mess. There was a slight movement towards correcting the shittyness under Trump but now, with Biden, the government is stampeding towards the cliff.

The fact you say something over and over until it actually happens without any real points of evidence other than your personal hatred and opinion of a subject really doesn't make you some sort of soothsayer. You're really just playing the odds.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
But things weren't as broken as they are now. If the people stopped thinking about themselves and how outcast they would be if they didn't have the latest iPhone then Merica wouldn't be in this mess.
Are you saying american capitalism = bad?

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
Are you saying american capitalism = bad?
No I'm saying Merican Wokeness is bad. Plus the 1619 project which is literally a bunch of lies being taught as Merican history. The country gone nuts over racism, where actual racism is ok, while not being racist is no longer acceptable. Bizarre beliefs in how the economy works, that we can spend the country into prosperity while making the "rich" pay for it all and so much more.

There was a minor bump in this thinking back in the early 2000's but now it's fucking everywhere. If I don't declare my fealty to BLM then I'm a racist etc.,

Last thought, if Merica goes down. You better buy Rosetta Stone (Chinese edition.)

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
The US is trying to repair ties with China. Australia is openly preparing for war. Our tiny population showing the americans are cucks
Let's be real. Your armed forces would be little more than a speed bump to China. IF China can figure out how to navy and landing craft. Your country is too big and too sparsely populated to be defended (with your current population). Plus, since the "assault weapons ban," you Aussies seem to love to masterbate over, you've taken the partisan problem off the board for the Chinese.

However the slight majority of Merica is no Joe Biden and Co.

Top Bottom