ANGOLA: MOTHER ON DEATHBED SAYS 12-YEAR-OLD SON IS OFFSPRING OF HUMAN-CHIMPANZEE LOVE AFFAIR

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score

The story made national headlines and has unleashed an outpouring of generosity towards Augusto Dembo, 12, who now lives with his uncle and aunt in the capital city of Luanda.

Although the young boy has become an instant celebrity, many experts dispute the claim that he is the product of the sexual intercourse between a human and a chimpanzee.

“Sexual relationships between humans and chimpanzees are fairly common in the region, but this is the first time a pregnancy is officially reported,” said Dr. António Mendes of the Hospital Municipal do Luena.

“This discovery could even challenge the basic foundations of modern science,” commented the current Minister of Science and Technology, Maria Cândida Teixeira.

“Any sexual interaction between employees or visitors of the park with animals is not encouraged behavior under current park guidelines,” a spokesman for Parc national de Cameia told reporters.

The child’s mother, Anita Dembo, allegedly entertained an affair with a chimpanzee that endured for many years during her employment at the Parc national de Cameia where she has worked as a conservation officer since 1998.
https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/an...n-your-father-is-a-chimpanzee/comment-page-1/

Yuna is My Waifu

Fuck Trannies, bunch of Faggots. Heil Hitler.
Reaction score
Niggers already are Chimpanzees, for them it's like rooting your cousin.

That said holy fuck I think the mom really did take some monkey dick.

This guy literally does look like a Gorilla.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
I didnt do shit this year. As far as I know, you won fair and square.
Well, the vote was supposed to run until December 10. I had a big influence campaign ready to kick off to sway people's opinions. Unfortunately and rather inexplicably, the competition was ended prematurely and it left me saddled with an 'award' I don't feel I earned.

The people who voted for GrayKat were MUCH more animated and dedicated about their votes.

Last edited:

Haha Yes

A.K.A. Camel
Reaction score
Well, the vote was supposed to run until December 10. I had big influence campaign ready to kick off to sway people's opinions. Unfortunately and rather inexplicably, the competition was ended prematurely and it left me saddled with an 'award' I don't feel I earned.

The people who voted for GrayKat were MUCH more animated and dedicated about their votes.
Dont blame me, I voted for Likeicare.

Top Bottom