Anti-Flag loves that 12-year-old poon

fleacollerindustry

Pinkhairbytriggerkin
Reaction score
1694109656100.png

Geever served as the face, voice, and outward idealism of the group for decades. The band was proud to declare itself a safe space for people of all walks of life, especially women, and became vocal supporters of survivors of violent crime after the murder of a band member’s sister. That idealism would also become a central tenet to some of Geever’s lyrics. “This is what a feminist looks like!” he sings on 2005’s “Feminism Is for Everybody,” followed immediately by “This is what a feminist sounds like!”
This is why I can't trust when some dude says shit like "This is what a feminist looks like!", because nine times out of ten it's some dude using it as a shield to mask their own rapey or sexist attitudes and behaviors. Which, y'know, isn't bad in-and-of-itself... but rather, they're not being true to themselves and think they can trick people about it. This is like those closeted gay politicians that think they can take the heat off them by being super anti-gay in public. But, no, everyone knows that if a politician is super anti-gay, it just means they're super into cock.

I'd go as far as say that if you're a feminist and want to hold true to those values, then there's no need to broadcast it, instead your actions should speak for yourself. Shit like Justin Sane simply continues to underline that any guy who has to ANNOUNCE that they're a feminist should be treated with the utmost suspicion and distrust.

Reactions: Fat

Fat

Asian Phones Suck Ass
Reaction score

Reaction score
I have no idea who or what this is about
Singer of a devoutly leftist and pro-feminism band turns out to be just as much of a creep as every other rockstar. Go figure. It’s tragic in its irony.

All joking aside, sucks for the victims.

Top Bottom