YaroslavTV

Ukrainian man
Reaction score
The anti-trump copypasta:
Trump ruined my life and I'm happy to see him crash and burn. Back in 2016, I was his biggest supporter. I went to a couple rallies and I donated a decent some of money to his campaign. On election night, I was watching the coverage with my gf at the time, who was a hardcore hildog supporter (out of politics, she was a pretty cool chick so we didn't have any issues). When it became apparent hilary was going to lose, she started to lose her shit and was getting real mouthy. I tried to calm her down to no avail. She eventually said "Trump supporters are going to pay for what they've done today!" so I responded with "start with me, you stupid bitch!" The dumb whore slapped me across my face. Once this cunt realized what she did, her face turned paler than a ghost. I chuckled and let off a slight grin, then I cold-cocked her right in the face. She dropped to the floor instantly and I grabbed her by the hair and started to smash her face into the phucking floor. The neighbors heard her screaming and called the cops. I wound up getting five-years in prison. I got out in 2021 just to find our Trump didn't build the wall, he didn't drain the swamp, Hilary wasn't in prison, cucked on aid to Israel, and was another chickenhawk with his intervention in Syria and Iran. I went to prison defending this snake, so it's pretty epic ftw seeing the republicucks crashing and burning right now, not to mention Trump's going to be indicted in two more weeks. I obviously can't vote, but I live in a state with loose voter ID laws. My geriatric father has the same name as me, so I used his name at the polling station and voted blue down the line. Feels good man.

Top Bottom