Appreciate Izrael thread

4Rape

Newfag
Reaction score
Israel iz da best fucking country on planet earth. Joos btfo palestinians just to memory hole their whole existence to the west. Name one other group of nvggas that can cut the coks off of babies and ironically suck on them like lolipops, joos did it for the lulz. If you don’t take the Izrael pill you’re already on your way to being a tranny. Joos are the embodiment of purity, respek thy joo

inb4 tranny muslims cope in dilation.
inb4 mohammad rapes a child, or goat, or mixture of both.
inb4 your country gets their culture jooified.

IDOJ

Ediot
Reaction score
Israel iz da best fucking country on planet earth. Joos btfo palestinians just to memory hole their whole existence to the west. Name one other group of nvggas that can cut the coks off of babies and ironically suck on them like lolipops, joos did it for the lulz. If you don’t take the Izrael pill you’re already on your way to being a tranny. Joos are the embodiment of purity, respek thy joo

A brand new screen name, just joined today.
I get that wherever I go online. Here I would have thought I'd be the newest guy until at least New Years Day.
I mean, this is not an internet hotspot.
So who the fuck are you and why are you hiding behind a new screen name.
Like the other one said, You're safe here.
And probably gay.

4Rape

Newfag
Reaction score
A brand new screen name, just joined today.
I get that wherever I go online. Here I would have thought I'd be the newest guy until at least New Years Day.
I mean, this is not an internet hotspot.
So who the fuck are you and why are you hiding behind a new screen name.
Like the other one said, You're safe here.
And probably gay.
I am coming for you, I made an alt to specifically come for you. I am hiding in the bushes outside of your residential building. I am waiting for the perfect opportunity to bind and gag you in the middle of the night, then you will be shipped to Israel. You soon will be a recruit for the idf and you will rape palestian children or be v& if you try to run, shabbos goy.

IDOJ

Ediot
Reaction score
That post was made at 7:25pm nobody cares about whatever poverty timezone you live in
Wah wah wah nobody cares about wah wah timezone.
Whatever, dude. I don't expect anyone cares about anything these days.
Certainly not me.
If it all fell apart right now, I'd probably survive because I am stupid that way. I've failed to die too many times to expect I'd die noow.
But if I did, I wouldn't give a fuck.
Everyone goes sooner or later.

IDOJ

Ediot
Reaction score
I am coming for you, I made an alt to specifically come for you. I am hiding in the bushes outside of your residential building. I am waiting for the perfect opportunity to bind and gag you in the middle of the night, then you will be shipped to Israel. You soon will be a recruit for the idf and you will rape palestian children or be v& if you try to run, shabbos goy.
Dude, that would be the day you purposely came within a hundred miles of me.
I've been a target like you could never understand.
But yeah, you try that. Come for me.
Doxx me, douchebag.
I've been through worse. Much worse. Much, much worse.
Keep it up, I'll share some of it with you, so get your mind out of my fucking jock, fagg.

edge_beta

Master lvl Taig
Reaction score

you are making ppl hate israel more.

Top Bottom