AUTISM IS A TERRIBLE THING (special thread)

Crassmeister

Cocks are freeeeee
Reaction score

*a microsoft slave minion (20 YEARS!) who wrote constantly about
the rust programming language and other trivial coder crap
*apparently became a major Rust developer
*used it to write something called "Nushell"
*"retired" from microsoft in 2021 (laid off or fired "for cause", i suspect)
*quit the Rust project in 2023 because they dissed another developer
*went female a month later and CAN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT IT

why are so many nerds like this

Crassmeister

Cocks are freeeeee
Reaction score

Crassmeister

Cocks are freeeeee
Reaction score
HEY MAN DUDE LETS CHECK IN ON THE PRINCE OF WOODEN STATUE MANBOYS
HOWS HE DOIN THESE DAYS?

STILL A MULTIZILLIZILLILLIONAIRE
AND STILL A PRICK
To recap here, Meta is embroiled in a massive lawsuit from nearly every state over the myriad ways it has allegedly harmed its youngest users. And Zuckerberg’s actions, or lack thereof, are at the heart of many of these claims. Court documents have revealed that the CEO personally intervened to block a proposed ban on plastic surgery filters on Instagram despite advice from experts that these effects could exacerbate body dysmorphia and eating disorders. Under his leadership, Meta turned a blind eye to children using its platform, against its own policies, and did little to stop adults from sexually harassing children. Under his leadership, Instagram’s recommendation algorithm promoted child sexual exploitation content and connected a "vast pedophile network." At the same time, Zuckerberg repeatedly denied or ignored requests from his top lieutenants to invest more in safety. Just last week, his lawyers were in federal court arguing that he should not be held personally responsible in dozens of lawsuits over the harms his platforms have allegedly caused.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score

*a microsoft slave minion (20 YEARS!) who wrote constantly about
the rust programming language and other trivial coder crap
*apparently became a major Rust developer
*used it to write something called "Nushell"
*"retired" from microsoft in 2021 (laid off or fired "for cause", i suspect)
*quit the Rust project in 2023 because they dissed another developer
*went female a month later and CAN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT IT

why are so many nerds like this
Wait until this results in random industrial machines going on destructive rampages.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Where's the Jewish option? Muh fake holocaust!

Every version is obvious... the intent is to try and confuse fantasy for reality in a way that lets them manipulate others.

It's like some kind of aberrant psychosocial evolution where intelligence is learning how to use manipulative words to create cultural camouflage.

Or maybe it's always been doing that and, because it's so good at hiding itself within stolen culture... we just never notice the inhuman predators we're continuously creating.

Likely as a result of effortless parenting being imprinted into the spoiled brats.

I bet there's a direct correlation between lack of belief in spanking and autism.

Just look at CWC.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
HANDS UP IF THIS IS THE MOST ADHD-SPECTRUMEY IDIOT YOU HAVE EVER SEEN ON YOUTUBE

poor bastard is totally off his meds for many years and does stupid shit constantly
the best part: he's a grad student in chemistry so he should FUCKING KNOW BETTER
Dude, there's people on YouTube who make literal plasma swords and Iron Man style jet-hand propulsion systems.

That guy is probably the least enterprising of the "I LOVE EXPLOSIONS!" brand of YouTube hype-cringe.

It's exactly the same as all the crazies who have been getting into psychology and sociology. Their admissions letters always read something like, 'I self-diagnosed my blah, blah, blah and now I want to learn all about my blah, blah, blah and how it makes me such a special, purposed little imitation human who can help other people understand blah, blah, blah!'

Which is always psychopath code for, "I want to play act in the easiest way possible with the least amount of effort invested and the most attention gained."

So that's how you wind up with inmates running the asylum just like you wind up with pyros running "the science".

We live in Crazy Town.

Crassmeister

Cocks are freeeeee
Reaction score
Dude, there's people on YouTube who make literal plasma swords and Iron Man style jet-hand propulsion systems.
yeh but most of them arent 90% plus on the secret autism scale

We live in Crazy Town.
and speaking of.......................that fucking angry blob monster nikocado is posting videos again
THANK CHRIST PEOPLE ARE LOSING INTEREST IN HIS BULLSHIT

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
It's like someone made a cheap 80s vinyl Halloween costume out of themselves doing bad cosplay.

Like they decided to cosplay as Otho from Beetlejuice and then made bad cosplay out their own bad cosplay.

It's like culture was deep fried in a vat of redundant mediocrity.

guyyouhate

Newfag
Reaction score
autism is just something made up really. all it means is that your socially inept, really, with a few extra idiosyncracies finalising your specialty status. stop believing in this nonsense and laugh at the stupidity without the high-level bullshit.

Top Bottom