Autistic Vocaroos

Cock

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Reaction score
I'm sure I'm not the only one doing this. Post em. Anyone wana talk some shit too then hit me up here and we'll settle it with Vocaroo.

Meanwhile I made a simulation of what EDF basically is:

Cock

Reaction score
Ok motherFUCKER, you've just gone done it. Now I'm raising the fucking stakes. Video response so your BULLshit:

Cock

Reaction score
I'm going to have to file a DMCA claim on you, buster.

Maysam

stapling tapeworms on his penis
Reaction score
I'm going to have to file a DMCA claim on you, buster.
Naaaah

Cock

Reaction score
Well. you know how must DMCA claims are bogus anyway, right? So I already managed to make a bunch of money off this. Thanks again. All German speeches are copy paste.

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
this is definetely me when i summon B̷̧̡̡̧̧̨̡̧̨̨̢̨̨̨̨̢̧̨̡̛̛̛̜̞̼̯͓͍͈̦̭̝͚̰͕͕̗͚͎̺̠̮̥̱̰̩͉̯̻͔͈̯̩̼̗̺̼͖̱̲͍͙̹͎̭̳̜̳̞̣̼͍͍̞͓̱̪̲̱͉̩̳̣͉̫͚̳̯̖͓̳̜͚͖̬̗̫̳̺̫̙͙̤̪̣̻̱̣̬͔͇̣͕͓̠̼̳̬̹̘̰̥͓̤̺͕͚̼̯̞͙̲̱̱̲̝̖̬̖͙͎̱̩̯͎̰̲̥̙͖̱̦̹͓͖̣̼̩͕̙̹͕̝̗̺̖͖̣̤̟͉̤̞̻̫̮̼̼̻͇̖͇͚͉̤͒̃̐͐̄̂͒̀̀̒́͐͌͌̇͋̎̽̀̀͊́̈́̐̇͑̍̃́̅͑̀͗̊͊̄̉̽͗̀͂͌̀͊̓̉̓͛̎̈́͒̄̃͑̀̽́̔͌̆̒̿͋̓̍͑̄̂̓͂̂̒̾̓́̒̈́̑̐͗̿̒̒̊̓̓̀͊̉̋̑̊̿̅̉͑̆̒̊̈́̅͒͂͒̌̌̎̾́̂͆͌̔͆̒͂̋̈́̈́͐͋̍̊̎̾̈́̄̓̿͐͆́̀̇͋̈̂̌̏͂̃̐͂̉̔̑̇́̀̽̅͌͗̐͊̔̌̀̽̌̑̕̕̕͘͘̚̚̕̚̕͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅą̷̨̡̧̢̢̡̨̡̧̛͍͔̬͕̭̺̳̟̗̖̻̥̤̜̺̫͙͍̻̻̪̟͔̞̟̤̣̹̲͔̤̥̮͍̞̞̠͇̜͔̙̣͕̼̙̳̭̟̠̦̙̜̝̜͖̪̝̰̖̻̫̭̰̥̻̮̦̣͕̖̲̘͙͔̫̝̣̝͔̱͍͓̟͚̘̹̭͙̝̩͖͉͇͉̩̹̝͈̦̫͇̝̮̰͈̭̯͉̞͈͕̯̻̗͙̹̜̩̜̪̝̻̐͂̐͑̈́̌͌́͑͗̌͛̐͒͛̓́̓̄̉͋̀̈́̇͛͌͌̂͛̋̽̒̀̓̔̈́͆͆͊̈́̍̓̉̿͊̒̅̇̅̉̆̌̉̾͛̑̓͗̆̀̒̈́̂͆̉́̀̊́̔͑͐̀̄̃͆̃͛̌̈́͂͒̀̑́̇͛́̓̆̌͒͐̎̿̒̐̑̆̓̈́̇͐́͑̈́́̽̄̔̊̓̃̓̊͌̽̒̈͌͊̄͐̄̇̄̆͋̑̔͗͋̉̿̚̕̕̚̚̚̕̕̕͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͠͝ͅ'̶̨̧̨̨̢̨̧̧̡̨̛̛̛̞͖͚̤̙̗͎̲̙̯͈̲͙͙̯̝͓̪̦͉̠̼̮̟͖̩̦̗̜̹̻͉̺̤̯̭̰̪͈͎̬͚͓̗͍̮͓͉͈͚̩̬̫̦͉̪͖̪͉̦͎̺̬͙̤̣͖͓͚͇̖̼̜͉̜̹̠̖̘̗͍̭̜̰͉̫̖͙̙̺̱̥̝̥̼͇̩̯͇͍̘̱̣̮̲̩̺̩̱͙̼̠̞̝͔̺̗̟̯̲̼̘̬̣̣̟̫͈̼͚̠̹̠̠͚̩̺̤͕͚̺̗͕̹͙̺̠̳̩̱͍̭̖̝͇̳̣̟̲̩̻̳̲̟̲̪̤͖̹̤̮̱̙̫̞̲̺̩̝̫̭͎̺̒̉͆̂͑͒̃̽͌̈́͒̆͋̓́̽̓̏̀̆͋͂̀́̀̈̽̒͗̑̀̋̈́̑͋̉̄̍̈́̇̊͒͑̐̓̽̈̊͌͆̒̑̀́̅͂͋̾̾̑̌̑̎͂̆́́̒̅̊͑̕͘̚͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅa̷̧̢̢̧̧̨̧̧̧̨̡̢̧̡̡̨̛̛̬͙̫͓͈͉̺̺͈̫͓̯̝̬̦̗̜̮̖̙͓̺͙͕̻̟̪͔̬̖̥̻̳̟̠̟̻͓͖͎̲̦̱͍͉̹̮̠̘̥͖̥͓̩̺̰̝͍̮̙̖̼̬͈̼̮̬̼̦̫̠̯̲̘̭̱͓͚̹͍̮̱̘̮̫͕̯̬̱̦͍͇͙̞̮̫̱̟͍̹̲̥͓͈̜̳͔͙̝͇͇͓̟̺̖̲̤̻̦̖̙̠̥̹̮̠̩͇̥̩̜̰̠̰̣̲̯̬̬͈͍̥͔̯̝̲̥̟̤̩͖̪̺̯͉̭͚̳̗̱͋̿̉̒͒̐̽̃̒̾̐͌̈̐̇̽͑͒̾̽̉̈́̀̔̏̈́̊̌͊̈́͌͛͗͊͊͐̎͒̊͗̔̽̆͋̽͗́͑̑̅̀̀̐̎̓͋̀͂̈̂̈́͗̾̀̉̔͛̽̔̐̆͆̓̀̋͊̊̏͊̿̀̂͋͐͗̒͑̈́̐̾̆͐̽̇͊̃͊͌̆̃̿͌̃̋̇̿̽͒̅́̍̽̍̓͗̽̎̈́͋̒́̀̎̔́͊̃̆̒̌̈́̈́̾̈͐̀̆͊̏̊̀͗̚̕͘͘͘̚̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅl̶̡̢̨̢̢̨̧̢̡̧̢̡̧̧̛̛̛̪̫̬͖͓̳͓̹̫̮̜̬͇͕͎̯̟̼͓̲̰̱̖͚̹̠̲̪͚̟̭̙̯̳͚͓̖̖̩͓̫͖̤͓̳̙̱͔̱͇̳̹̠̲̥͉̭̖̪̩͖̤͇̪͍̬͍̥̝̞͍̬̲͉̥̦̭͙̼̪̻͇̠͚̠̮͖̪̭̯͇̯͎̠͎͔̪̘̪̻̟̱̓́̀͌͒̑̈̍̔̈́̈̂̒̎͛̈̿̐̈́̀͐̐͐̒̑̋͂̌̈́͂̓̇͋̍̐͒̃̃̌̃̓̒̃͆͊́̊́̊̏̉̏̍͊̓̃̓̓̇̀̑̈́̅̿́̀͂̃̓͒͗̋͋̽̊͂̎͑́̈́͐̈̾̉̉͒̔̀̇͌̌̄̈̐́̅́̊̎̓̎͗̓͂̈͆̊͌̊̃̈́̽̍̃̎͛̀̿̾̐̉̾͐̀̄͆̕̕͘̕̕̕̕̕͘̚̕̕̚͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅ ̵̡̡̨̛̛̛̛̣̪͎̜̟̼̲̖̬̞̻͈̫̭̩̠̩͖͈͎̱̪̹̦̘̠̜̯͍̥̲̤͓͎̺͙̙̮̟̦͈̩̲͒̅̏̽͂͂̑̾͊̾̀̂͂̎̒̃̈̈́̓͌̃͋̿͊̾͑̋̄͛̍͑̈̌̃͆͑̓̽͑̈̆̄̏̈́̓͗̄̂͌̎̓̒̾̃̆̒͋̔̿͋͛̓̿́̀͌̆͌̂̋̐̆͊̾͌̑̏͛̍̆̆̓͋̒̉͑̋̑̔̅̓͘͘̕̕̚̚̚̚̚͜͜͝͠͠͝ͅŠ̸̨̧̨̡̡̢̧̨̡̧̢̡̧̢̛̟̣̺̪̘̮̝͉̱͇̮̠̥̰̼̼̫̜̗̦̘̻͕̝̱̳͉̭̙̮̪͕͙̗͔̭͔̩̻̮̝̙͖̤͚̭̦̩̱̤͉̞̬͚̞̬̘͖̭̞͔̹̪͈͎͔͎̳̲̻̩̲̟͎̫̪̤͕͚̱̳̥͚̙͚̭̫̺̭͈̞̞̻̘̗͍̫̭̰͕̮̭͉̲̭̯̱̣̻͉̟̜̝̖̞̠̫̬̝͉̣̲͚̩͓̩̦̝̯͖̲̩̪͕͚̟̮͉̠̺̪̟͇̯̟̗̗͈͈̲̺͙̜̝̜̭̞̫̙͔̩̻̻̖̯̮̣̟͚͎̭͍̠͇͔͎̟̬͕̙̻̙͎̪̜̖͍̤̲̯̑͂̊̈́͊͐̓̍̂͆̄́̽̆͊̀̈́͆̃̿̎̍̆̏̈́͒̌͐̄̅͆͒͊̌͂̉͆̀̄̅̎͆̊̈́͆͂̒͊̆̂̈́͂̃̈́̽́͋́͒͊̆͗̂͊͂͋̕̕͘͘̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅh̶̡̢̧̛̛̺͉̥̼͈͈͍͕̮͓̳̖̞̠̻͈̖͇͍̭̳̹̞̫͎̱̹̱̝͖̩͈̠̫̳͔̪̤̮̫͓̖̝̳̱̠̘̰̜̹̻̹̤͂́͌̿̌̓̍̑̀̽͑̈́͒̇̐̑͆̇̀̓̈̈́̊̃͛̒̅̔̓̆͒͆̄̿̿̍̂̋̑̽͑̾̏͛̓́̔̋̃͛̈́̄̃͌̋̅̕͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅȩ̷̢̛̺̖̣̺̹͇͈̪̙̤̰̤͓̪̝̲̝͎̹̺̹͈͕̹͙̲͔̳̙̐͂͐́̉̎͒̌͊̈̆̆̊́̾͌́̈̿̃̿͂̒̑͂̈́͆̿͗̇͌̆̃̋͒͗͌͌̊̄̑̈̀̏̋̀̃͌̔́̍͂̀̇̄̿͛́̿͂̓̽͛̾̈́̀̕̕̚͘̕͘̚͘̕̚͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝ͅͅį̸̢̢̡̛̛̛̛̛̺̟̖̦̖̥̘̖͖̼̻̰͔̲̝̭̹̙̳̪͚̦͒͒̇̈͌̉̇́̃̑̅̎̒͆͑̉̆͗̀͗̐̇̀̌̒̌̍́̑̏͐̇̑̊̍̋̅̈́͊̏̋̂̂̒̅͒̐̂̑̍̏̍͛̽̂͆͒̃̓̿͒̑͋̆͊͂̂̑̽͐͑̈́̐̽̔̓̐́̿̓̒́̈́̈́̑̅̈́̓̃̅̓́͑͒͐̄͛͛̍̓̿̋̃͆͋̈́͛̐̊̋̀̚̚̚̕̚͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝'̵̡̛̛̭͈̰͖̤̭̪̼̺͇̰̳̦͓̳̎́̌́̃͑̄͛̂̒̉͑̆̄̓̽̍̐̓͗͌͊͋̏̿̐́̆̎͊̒̑̀̀͑͌̒́̓͐͐̎̑̋̊̍̌̉̈̀͋̋͛̾͆͐̔̐̑́̃́̆̏́̌̐̈̈́͑̽̎͑̓̽̋͂̔̽͛̄̆͆͛͂́̂̈́̆̋̔̐͂̍̏̀̃̔̒͐͊̐͊̃̈́͛̾̓̈̅̓̕͘͘̕̚̕̕͘͝͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅt̷̡̧̨̛̛̛̛̤̩͕͙͇͕̰̜̜̹̭̻̭͕̘̦̗̬͇̫̥̲͚̘̯̫͉͇̘̠͔͙͎̀͊̑̒͛͒̓͂̓̈́̀̋͑̑͒̋̋̉͆̉̌̋̒̇͊͋́̈́̌̿̓̆̀́̌̒͗́̈̇͐͋̎̉̐͗͒͑̎̉́̔͗̃̅̃̓̑̿̾͊̊́̇̾̀̋̓͗̉̾͗̊̈̌̀̾̀̽̿̌̈͛͌̈́̑̚̚̚̚͘͜͝͝͠͠͠͠͠a̴̧̨̨̡̧̡̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̮͔̟̘̦̹͙̗̦̫̜̦͚͖̝͖̝͎̠̳̩͕͕̠̟̳͓̳̳̪͍͉͚͉͉͕̝̭̲̥͚͎̟͚͙͔̥͍͐̒̄̀͂̌̀̏͗̀̉̂̾̈̈́͋̽̊̒̂̈́͆̏̐̓̋̏͗͗̿̒̂̾̈̓̋̊͗́͌͗̊̓̃̉̈̃̅̅́̿̏̽̈́̿̈̾̋̆̅̊͑̀͒͑͊̃̃̏̆͋̿̾̈͂́͛̑͆̇͂͊̏́͐̀̏̍͐̀̉̐͊͊͂̽̓̀́͗͗͒̈́̓̽̅̈́̉̎̌̏̒͂͊̊͌̈́̀̆̾̊̆̔̏̀̋́̑̓̃̓̓̓̊̆̓̆́̀̌̂̊̄̍̔̆͗̉̂̓͊̔̃́̈͘̕̕̕̕̕̕͘̚͘̕͘̕̕̕̕̕̚̚͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͝ͅͅn̷̢̡̨̛̛̛̛͇̘̪̖̥̮̯͙̮̪̰̼͚͇͎̮̹̣͓͍̦̮͎͉̳̩̻͙̥̹̙̜͖͚̲̓̿̄́͑̋͋̎͛̈́͊͗͌̾̈́͋̐̂͌͊̎̈́̔͗́̈͗̀͒̄̊̽̔̔̆̌̐̇̓͑̿̆̃̀͐̽̆͂͂̎̅̍̄́͊̉̾͒̉̈́̑̓͗̅̅͑͛̓̀̅̂̇̽͋̋͊̈́̀̍́̒̾̓͐͑̃̋̏̾͛̊̽̉́͋̌̆͆̀̆̿̀̇̏͐̎̽̄̇̒̊̿͊̈́̈̍͑̈́̔̆͌̅̈́̾͊̄͛̇̓̓̊̀̓̇̄͛͂̕̚͘̕͘̕̕̚̕͘͘͘̚̕̚͜͠͝͠͠͠͝͠͝ͅ ̴̨̨̢̡̡̡̧̡̨̨̢̨̡̢̨̡̡̨̨̛̰̥͈͙̭̼̤̣̟͙͕̬͚̱͕̹̩͍̮̻̫̤̫͖̮̱̘͙̬̼̠̟͙͇̟̭̘̯͈̣̪̖̝̭̳͓̣̦͈̞̙̳̭̳̪̯͓̞̞̩̗̙̘̪̗̩̘̥̳̘̪̪̱͙̱͈͎̜͚͉͖͍̱͍̬̣̟̮̞͚̠͔̻̙̖͚̼͓̗̭͉͍͉̘̞̱̼͓̜̝͓̫͙̼͔̺̮̤̞̮̱̮̥͔̣̺̺͇̜͕͓̣͕̭̤̻̠͉̮̫̳̖̭͔̯̘̩͕͍̟̱̖̩̪͖̼̦̯͍̞̲̦͔͕̱̤̟̙̪̜̑̌͒́̀͐̃̒͐̌͐͒̈́̈́̀̔̑̾̇̈́̽̃͜͜͜͜͝͠ͅͅͅͅH̵̡̨̡̡̡̡̨̢̢̡̨̧̧̛̛̛̛̛̟͖̟̝̻̝̱̻̖̝͕̙̪̰͙̼̜̣͎̗͖͚̼̺͔̳̙̖͎̥̜̘̝̖̱̪͓͚̳͈͈̻̰̦̖̹͓̠̫̲̞̬̪̯̬͓̝̰͚̦͈̞̠͇̰͕̫͉̟̜̱̲̦͕̺̖̠̟͍̲͚̹̣̣̝̥͓̤͙̠̘̱͕̬͕̘͕̣̫̺̰͇̲͖̫̃̓̏͋̍́̍̌̍͋̉̉̊̇͆̾͑̅̾̿̓̌́͑̏̍̂͋̍͆͛͐̒̽̏͛̄̍͋͌̒̋̆̋̅̓̋͛͗̉̿̌̍́̆͌̓͂̄̀̅̆̆͒̑̀̔̎̔̂̇̓͒͆̒̎͋̿͛̽̇̋̍̉̅̈́͂̂̍̐̋̊͒̿̑͊̿̑̓͗̈́̔̚̕̚͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͠͝͠ͅͅą̷̡̧̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͎̮̳͙͙̟͙̤̤̖̪͍̥͈̥͙͈͉̖͔̼̹̝͕̦̻̱̲͚̮̟͕̬̹͕̗̮̞̩̱̣̥̼̟͕̙̠̩͈̞̤̗͚͙͉̬̟̮̼̩̻̲͔̟̝̬̣̲̼̝̙̰͎̗͉̜̈́̂̓̏̓̓̍͌̊͆̊́̈́͐͛̿̎̇̈͗̎̄̎̐̒̎̈́̌̓̐̈́̈́̄̇͊̉̏͂̃̇̈́̓͒̋̿̊̍͗̆̔͛͛̌͊̉̆̀͊̅̈́͐̅̑̌̽͗̀͌̽̔͆̐̄̀͊̀̈́̌̒̓̉̑̌̒̐̅́͒̊͊̄͗̽̍͒̑̀̅̈́̌͋̑̂̊̑̓̅͗͊̑͌͋̆̀̆̅̏̎̈́́̈́̍̀̍̿̈́̂͛̔͊͛͗͘̚̚̚͘͘̕̚͘͘͘̚͘͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅ'̵̩̰͙̤̺͚͇̫̺̤͚͓̈́̌̆̌͛̈́̍̌̎͂̇̄͑̄̃̉̒̈́̈́͗̀̊̋͑́̃̏̔̓̀͋͊̓̄̅͌̽͗̓͂̓́͑͐̈́̈͋̅̆̓̓̎͛̿̌̂̿̎̀̃̂͐̔͗͆̍͒̽̃̅̊̈͌͋̑̐̊̈̂̈́͐̑͛̅͐̓̂͐̊̈́̂́̓̈̽͂͗̌̂͐̆̊͗̇̌͛͐͗̓͊̉́̌̀̽͐́͂̆̔̐̀̌̍͒̅̀̉̅̈́͌̽̔̓̔̎̈͛̎̓̑̈̏̒̾́̀̽̆̿̆̒̿͛̏͊̿̿̈́̍́̓̚̚͘̕͘͘̚̚͘̕̕̕͘͘͘̚͘̚͘̕͘̕̚͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͠B̵̢̢̢̢̧̧̡̨̡̢̧̧̡̡̧̢̢̨̡̨̛̛̛̠̱̤͕͈̪̰̱͎̞̠̜̭̰̩̭̜̹̰̤̹̘̳͙͔̜̜͈̱͎̰̩̼̗̳̙̪̠͎̭̝͍̬̣͎̥͈̰̘͎̬̭̪͉͉̮͚̠̟̦͍͖̪̬͎̟̞̻͖͖͎̹͔͖͎̱̱̯̥̖͈͓̩͖͍̥̜̭͍̝͕̠̲̜̰͇͉̦͉͖̝̻̣̖̹̠̣͉̝̺̞͚͎͈̥̩̹͍̺͔̬͖͍̖̤̘͚̖̗̻̞̠̠͕̻̰̫͚̣͉̖͇̮̰͕̽͂͂́̉́̾͋̀̑͛͂͐͐́̽͆͆̽̍́̾͊̎̐͌̇̇̍̽̽̃͐́̀̓̒̈́̒̈̇̑̓̽̂̑͛̋̃͊̍̇̀̀̽̈́̐̇͆͐̒̒̇̀̔̈́̈́̈́̒̐̀̓̌̃͑͛͆͋́̆̔̂̃̎́̈̿͂͌̏̆̏̋̐̿̓̂͆̀̎̕̚̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅe̷̡̨̢̨̛̛̖͙̠̞̻̭̪̼̣̲̞͚̲͚̣͙͙̙͓̖̯̩̗̞̖̯̰̭̭͈̼̣͇̖̪̙̱̦̺̫̖̮͔͖̟̰̭̲̰̲̣̙͍̪̱̻̤̤̭̬̦̩͓͔̺̰͈̰͕̣̟̜̺̪̺̮̙̮͖̲̮̜̖͈̝͙̭͎̫̘͔̟͗̾̈̓͛̇͊̓͐͛̀̒̈́̌́͒̔͗̀͑̉͐̈̈́̀͐̂͂͑͆͐̈́͌͆̉̆̔̑̌̌͊̈́̓̆̔͆̌̚̚̕͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅl̷̨̧̢̨̡̡̢̢̡̢̡̛̛̛̛̛̘̮̗͚̘̤̤̺̤̤̙͚̣̲̘̠̩̘͕̤͖̪̬̤̘͓͍̗̠̯͓̳͍̤̟̩̘̼̳̫͔̼̺̻̘̟̬̤̬̤͓͖̰͉̟̭̪̙̬͓̻̥̫͓͔̼͖͓̖̪̼̗͕͈̥̯̺͉̻̲̱̦̝̥̙̍̀̃̾́̿̊͌͑̍́͐͑̿̊́́́͋̀́́̆̂́͊̓̎̀͛͗̽̀͊̌̓̊̓̋̽̈́́̄̓̀̊͗̓̿͆͌͑̆͆̄͊̌̈́͑̒͆͆͑̓̇̍̀̇̀̄̆̐̂̎̉̀͑̃̄͊̌͑͊̅͐̎̈́͛͐̌̏̋́̍́́͊͋̊̒̿̑̀̄̄̊͊͊͒̌̽̈́̎̐͛̒̀͗̏̎̆̉͐̿̂̇̋͒̌́́̇̇͑̂̈́̏̓͋̊̎͋̉̋́̓̊̔̋̀̒̈́͊͆̓̂̆̄͂́̀̑̅̎͑͌́̾̇͋̌́̓͌̿͒̍͘̕̕̕̕͘̕̚̕̕͘͜͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅi̸̢̨̡̢̢̢̢̢̡̧̡̧̢̡̧̧̡̢̢̛̠̭̲͔̘͖̭̳̰̟̦̝̫̺̭̙̺͈̺͔͇̞͕̝͍̱̭̦͚͔͖͔̺̘̩͙̗̘͚̪͈̥̝̖̭̼̹̘̰̠̻̰͈̭̪̼̼̯̱̤̞̤͙̙̤͔͔̘̬͚̙̺̳̰̫̝͉̩̮͈̳̝͉̣͇̤͚̙̩̘̩̟͙̖̮̖͖̭̙͚͚̬̺͖̼̦͉̳̺̻̩͍̥̯͍̠͓̠̝̘̖͓̰̬̩͈͇̮̦̦̺̤͕̮̹̦͙͙͙̺̪̤͙̼̱̗̭̼̗͔̦̟̗̦͇̝̮͇͎̳̣̱̮͓͕͇͕̟̞̩̝̰̹̅̊͆̂̀̽͂̒͛́̇̋̍̎̀́́͋̎̏̏̎̿̂̎̌̃̆̽̎̓̅̍̅̎͌̈̔̓́̊̀͊̋̋͆̔̾͂̎̀̂̾͊͘̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅã̶̢̨̨̡̢̨̢̡̡̡̛̛̛̤̬̝͍̖̙̤͎͓̪̝͔̹͙̺̹̲͓̞̟̗̭͓̘̰̟͈̪̝͖̬̯͔̱̰̯̘̯̠̩̣̩̱̙̟̪̘̜͎̳͙̭̺͈͚̺̣̖̹͙̳̜̩̱̱̗͖̟͔̯̪̠͔̥̙̱̻͇͉͕͕̼͓̻̤̪͇̩̥̦̎̒̿̈́̈́̏͆̀̓̈̅̔̆͛̌̽͌̑̀͑̊̍̏̈́̾͒͛͋͊̓̇̔̔̀͋̈́͋͌̾̎͛̐̓̈́̌͛̄̋̅̏̾̇̍̉̊̊̈́̈̾͌̔̒̒̈́̏̀̓̔̀͌͊͂̌̊̔͊̑͆͆͊̍̋̈́̊̈́̄͛̆̐̚͘͘͜͜͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅl̴̛̛͇̬̪̻͖͙͕̖̂̾͑̓͛͋͆̐͋̋͌͆̅͌̓̓͊̇̋̽͒͂͋̽̋̃̔̅͋̀͊̒̅̓̒͌̈́̂́͌͛́̆̇͌́̄̓̅͊͑̓̃͋̔͗̔̅̐̃̐̑̒̅͑̈́͋͆̄̓̾̿̾͑͛́̓͋͗̋́͊̎͐͌̀̆̃͂̎̈́̏̈̿̏͒̌̐̏͒̏̎̑̕͘̚͘͘̚̚͘͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅ

Cock

Reaction score
ok, so this usually happens when the collective backbone of dead unborn fetuses from Hedes intersect their aura with our world.

The only way to break the curse is to post a dickpic, sir.

Last edited:

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
Ok motherFUCKER, you've just gone done it. Now I'm raising the fucking stakes. Video response so your BULLshit:
View attachment 880
Gotta admit that each time I watch this I pick up a hidden nuance. It's really fucking funny/powerful.

Perhaps you should join a cuck support group. Just trying to help.

Top Bottom