Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
The year is 2041. Benjamin Cohen is the owner of Crypto World INC. All of the crypto world is controlled by this company, there for mal8ngg it the world's riches company in the world. Bitcoin has replaced the Dollar, and Ben and hie powerful family control this business with his business partner, Shlomo Silvergold Greenberg Shecklestein, or Ssigs as Ben calls him.

Ben is the world leader in crypto and no one can stop his jewery.

@dropdatwat

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
  • Read your paper aloud. Sometimes writing sounds different in your head than it sounds on paper.
  • Make a list of errors that you commonly make and keep an eye out for them.
  • Proofread for only one type of error at a time.
  • Double-check everything:
    • Proper names
    • Punctuation
    • Spelling
    • Grammar
  • Read slowly and carefully.

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
  • Read your paper aloud. Sometimes writing sounds different in your head than it sounds on paper.
  • Make a list of errors that you commonly make and keep an eye out for them.
  • Proofread for only one type of error at a time.
  • Double-check everything:
    • Proper names
    • Punctuation
    • Spelling
    • Grammar
  • Read slowly and carefully.
Benjamin Cohen has just cit off your bitcoin card.:merchant:

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
The only way I see benjamin Cohen gaining control of the crypto market is if he spent a decade studying in a yeshiva, washing his penis daily and became a learned elder of zion.
He's already a jew, retard; he's was going through training after Nigger Admin @kaizen (who is now being hunted down for impersonation and swindling of a proud jew) scammed him. I'm glad to say that he's fully corrected, and he now has a chance to study up on Kabbalah crypto magic.

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
The year is 2041. Benjamin Cohen is the owner of Crypto World INC. All of the crypto world is controlled by this company, there for mal8ngg it the world's riches company in the world. Bitcoin has replaced the Dollar, and Ben and hie powerful family control this business with his business partner, Shlomo Silvergold Greenberg Shecklestein, or Ssigs as Ben calls him.

Ben is the world leader in crypto and no one can stop his jewery.

@dropdatwat
It is the far future year of 2025.
@Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd has just become a YouTube sensation over night with his latest escapade garnering a billion views.
Viril is not enjoying this newfound fame as the video in question is of him retardedly flailing and spending his rapidly depleting air lisping gibberish as he slowly turns blue after an unfortunate double bagging accident at work has left him breathless.
In honour of his sacrifice a new strain of super dense potato is named after him

Reaction score
=
He's already a jew, retard; he's was going through training after Nigger Admin @kaizen (who is now being hunted down for impersonation and swindling of a proud jew) scammed him. I'm glad to say that he's fully corrected, and he now has a chance to study up on Kabbalah crypto magic.
Viril you nigger cattle fuck, the talmudic education that jews go through in order to properly defraud the gentiles of auto insurance would suprise you.

BrisaDoyle

BANNED
Reaction score
Hey there. Though it's been a long time since this thread was updated, the OP's post is still nice. 2041 sounds so far away, yet so close, almost like some of the possibilities could actually happen. You definitely shouldn't go wrong expecting to learn a ton of stuff here on this forum. I'm pretty new to this community myself, but already glad I'm part of it. As I get more familiar with tech terms and crypto markets, I'm sure I'll love it even more. Btw, I've already learned how to use a head and shoulders pattern. Anyway, guys, let's bring this thread back to life. Cheers!

Last edited:

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score
Hey there. Though it's been a long time since this thread was updated, the OP's post is still nice. 2041 sounds so far away, yet so close, almost like some of the possibilities could actually happen. You definitely shouldn't go wrong expecting to learn a ton of stuff here on this forum. I'm pretty new to this community myself, but already glad I'm part of it. As I get more familiar with tech terms and crypto markets, I'm sure I'll love it even more. Btw, I've already learned how to use a head and shoulders pattern. Anyway, guys, let's bring this thread back to life. Cheers!
This bot post actually made me lol irl

Top Bottom