chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
Screenshot_20220928-095344_1.png

just put him on ignore and stop giving him attention because he clearly likes it

also, even better decision would actually be not coming to this website anymore but i'm not that strong willed yet

Man You Hate

Dramacrat
Reaction score
NO, I know I am retarded too, that's what I been trying to tell all of you, but Viril is a true cancer cell that is raping ED and he must go away.
Really, he's not. He's an idiot, but he isn't slaved by his ego, spending all his time inventing and living in a fantasy world wherein he isn't a worthless idiot - like most of the forum.

Viril.
Is.
Better
than
most
of
you

Reaction score
And that response precisely explains why you're mostly lost causes: I can tell you something which should help you, but you hate me for it. Humanity is lovely.
Everything your saying is the same shit I been trying tell them dumbfucks here, you think they're going to listen you? Good lock!

I do what I do to troll people, viril does what he does to have people troll him, me and him are not the same...

Man You Hate

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Everything your saying is the same shit I been trying tell them dumbfucks here, you think they're going to listen you? Good lock!

I do what I do to troll people, viril does what he does to have people troll him, me and him are not the same...
My dick and your ass aren't the same thing, but they can work together to accomplish the same goal. And I'm fully aware that delusional animals can't learn without years of beatings, but I can take guiltless pleasure in watching them squirm, knowing my precisely inflicted suffering might lead to them being less worthless.

I, dear sir, am a predator of predators.

Top Bottom