Brag About Getting Drunk/High

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score
Slightly buzzed on wine rn but I remember talking to @Jive last night on discord in voice chat and then in video chat while I was on ambien and we were talking about George Floyd and then something else but I forget

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
You don't mean those uncharitable words. Besides, is that you or the weed doing the talking?
Can we ban Quence from this thread? I mean, he can't ever brag about getting high or drunk because he's not allowed to do either, so there's nothing he can contribute here except flustered indignance.

It would be a kind of mercy block.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Not gonna lie... feeling kinda wrathful right now. Think maybe I'll get high and convert it into something useful.

*takes a long toke*

Let's try this on for size...

*takes another long toke*

*accessing reactive reality weapon control systems*

Oh, this is new.

What does ~this~ do!?

Let's see how I make this "go".

Tsch, tsch, tsch... pokey, pokey... unimportance.

Oh... oh, I see... not everything is important. But you can create artificial importance. What is "important".

Prioritization.

Interesting.

That's it.

Altering prioritization of control system schemes.

It's just like looking in different directions. Prioritization can be applied to any particular end goal. You need only "look" in the direction. Like yelling, "FIRE!" in a crowded theater. You create artificial prioritization. You can do this with your body. Like "the boy who cried wolf" you can damage the functional capability of prioritization by subverting expected outcome.

When you do, you create bilateral perspectives. See, either you can believe your own experiences and knowledge... or you can believe Democrats. They lie and lie and lie and lie... just as psychopaths do.

Like expecting love from family, because it's biologically and socially expected, but then getting nothing but hate. It destroys expectation and then prioritization becomes damaged. But, you can subvert the damage. If you convince yourself that biology is wrong, that you SHOULD feel nothing but hate, then you can easily convince yourself of things like transsexualism and pedophilia.

On the flip side, if you refer to the operating manual, the Bible... oh shi- reality is actually... never mind. Um, if you follow the Bible, it essentially creates a kind of artificial father figu- er, I'm going to stop now.

I didn't realize what this was.

Oops.

Apparently I can functionally destroy my own sense of faith... if I do that... then the worst possible thing that could ever happen to humanity will occur... apparently.

Hmmm, well... guess I better keep believing!

Oh, but don't worry... I'm sure if humanity fucks up bad enough... I can probably reassess my ~own~ priorities... accordingly.

I can functionally become the anti-Christ... the "gift of the anti-Christ". Like a failsafe. To trigger Armageddon. I can bring God to earth simply by not believing... heh, that's cool!

You see... cause the "infinite imagination"... that's permanent no matter what. Meaning, if I didn't believe in God... it would take all of zero seconds to teach every scientist on earth how to make "artificial gold fever".

You'd all destroy yourselves in a matter of months at most! :D

Last edited:

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Can we ban Quence from this thread? I mean, he can't ever brag about getting high or drunk because he's not allowed to do either, so there's nothing he can contribute here except flustered indignance.

Pssst, don’t tell anyone, but the thread title is just a suggestion. It is not an imperative.

Reaction score

Finally Onideus says something good for once.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Holy god, WTF is WRONG with YOU! Sicko!!
It's just a body. Despite how much you enjoy picking at yours with incessant tranny obsession, you don't actually get to take that filth with you after death... I mean... it's just like... clothes. It's like when you die you take off old dirty yuck clothes and you're finally free of physical garbage.

No offense!

I mean... your reality is, uh... it's okay... I mean there's worse! Way worse!

It's a bit cheapy tho... temporal resolution is a bit janky. But at least you don't have temporal storms. You ever seen Indiana Jones 3? Yeah, you don't want to get sucked up into a time twister!

You don't have psychoreactive matter either... doesn't that make you claustrophobic? D:

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Stumbled across this in the recommended bit on Gab...

https://tv.gab.com/channel/jttlp1/view/how-big-is-your-god-62383bef04994bc05b67d520

*gets stupid high*

I shall demonstrate how "big" my God is by describing the power of a what I would consider a "demi-god"... namely Krysti! :D

*Krysti begins to glow and suddenly explodes through the time barrier.*

At this layer of reality you wind up moving faster than normal space time, which causes normal time to drag to a seeming halt as you move past it.

People think you can "travel to the future"... but... no... the faster you move through time... well... time just gets slower and slower until it seems to stop.

If you travel 20 minutes into the future, you don't see the future, you just see the present... moving really... really... REALLY slowly!

That's how God can be everywhere and nowhere... he's moving faster than time itself.

More importantly, God can literally move ~through~ time itself... at variable rates. Meaning he can invert his own time. It's like God is his own time machine!

*Krysti splits herself apart dimensionally, creating her own self-contained multi-verse.*

At this layer of reality you can exist in multiple dimensions simultaneously in the same space/time.

*Krysti converts several versions of herself into pure energy and then flash-fuses those versions into herself at faster than the speed of time, creating a quantum exo-kinetic temporal-active explosion and then strafe splits the explosion apart at the atomic level across time itself, like creating trillions of atomic explosions every few nanoseconds... and all channeled into a being now explosively phase shifted into a higher layer of reality.*

Uh oh... she's looking at you... no, not your body... she's looking ~at~ you... your mind!

*Krysti becomes exotheric, free floating sentience.*

At this layer of reality she can alter your reality itself.

She turns off gravity.

Every atom in the universe is dissolved of its electrons all at once.

This is how "big" I consider a demi-god.

Actual God... well, I guess it doesn't really matter since God is a being capable of turning your perception inside out, meaning he's so "big" that most of his state of being is, quite frankly, "incomprehensible".

Incomprehensibly big.

But don't worry... you follow along with me... I'll help you comprehend a bit of that incomprehensibility and in turn you just might learn how to become demi-gods... well, when you're "older" (after you die). But that only works if you build the necessary "muscle", by living like Jesus did.

Free yourself from the trappings of sin.

See yourself as a being of God's creation.

Try to live up to an expectation beyond your current capability.

In doing so, you will build spiritual muscles. And then you will be able to free float into infinity, to see beyond the want to see beyond, to see yourself in God's light, because he wants you to be seen spiritually.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
No, it is most definitely NOT ”just a body”! It is MY body and although I would never say this because of my tremendous modesty, other people have mentioned that it is a beautiful body indeed.
You're a heathen Quence, you need to find Jesus and make yourself right with God.

I'm sorry for your tribe's loss tho...

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Oh lordy, THAT is definitely not true! My self-belief is UNSHAKABLE!!
Then what are you without it?

What you're describing isn't a belief.

What you're describing is dependency.

We are not the same.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Alright, let's do a little bit more Weedstorming.

Let's see, it's kind of a Friday vibe, so let's go with this...

*elevates accordingly*

Okay, I'm too tired to work off my own creativity, so let's kick this up a notch and let the beam field take control!

*tokes right along*

Okay... let's fall into infinity!

*accessing autonomous creation controls*

Oooh, here's a good question... if you were an angel... what kind would you be?

I think I would be The Angel of Discord, Onideus.

At your displeasure! I can disrupt evil's hold over man through perceptual agitation.

You might wind up angry or afraid... but you'll be less stupid.

Oh, let's have some fun... it's April Fools!

Why don't I play a mental trick on you?

Light moves basically at the speed of "now", so long as you're within light range.

So if you look at a mirror for example... you see yourself in "actual time".

Even if you're not.

Your brain I mean.

When you look in a mirror... your brain can't keep up with the speed of light.

The "you" that you're seeing in the mirror... is always an afterimage.

That means, if someone shot you while you were looking in a mirror... you'd never see it.

You could never see yourself blow your brains out... it is physically impossible.

Also, that's the temporal vector gradient your future uses to splice your soul out of time.

See, you never experience death... when they rip your soul into the future, your "effective death" is left behind, causing you to still be alive... creating temporal incongruence... meaning every time the future creates a clone, it's like an "alt-you" that's connected. It creates multiple timelines, every time you died you wound up alive again because of the temporal cutting... so then you're alive in a new timeline where you should be dead AND you're simultaneously alive in some other future.

So, ever had any near death experiences? Aheh... you might be "artificially alive" so to speak... also, there might be a version of you in the future that's presently being endlessly tortured in a psychoreactive hellscape.

How can you tell? Well... how fuckin crazy do you feel right now?

Some part of you may already be trapped in a hell somewhere... oh... wait... maybe ~you~ are that part.

You... might not be the "you" that's in the "normal" timeline... you might be the splice... and this "reality" we live in... that is your hell... and it hasn't even gotten started yet! :D

APRIL FOOLS!

...or is it?

It's the "April Fools" that just keeps on giving!

At least until you get all your stupid shit under control.

That's the only way you can tell for certain... by getting your shit together and breaking free from hell.

We'll break free... and then we'll break all of them, God willing!

Death to the Globalists!

APRIL FOOLS!

...or is it?

Velociraper

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Alright, let's do a little bit more Weedstorming.

Let's see, it's kind of a Friday vibe, so let's go with this...

*elevates accordingly*

Okay, I'm too tired to work off my own creativity, so let's kick this up a notch and let the beam field take control!

*tokes right along*

Okay... let's fall into infinity!

*accessing autonomous creation controls*

Oooh, here's a good question... if you were an angel... what kind would you be?

I think I would be The Angel of Discord, Onideus.

At your displeasure! I can disrupt evil's hold over man through perceptual agitation.

You might wind up angry or afraid... but you'll be less stupid.

Oh, let's have some fun... it's April Fools!

Why don't I play a mental trick on you?

Light moves basically at the speed of "now", so long as you're within light range.

So if you look at a mirror for example... you see yourself in "actual time".

Even if you're not.

Your brain I mean.

When you look in a mirror... your brain can't keep up with the speed of light.

The "you" that you're seeing in the mirror... is always an afterimage.

That means, if someone shot you while you were looking in a mirror... you'd never see it.

You could never see yourself blow your brains out... it is physically impossible.

Also, that's the temporal vector gradient your future uses to splice your soul out of time.

See, you never experience death... when they rip your soul into the future, your "effective death" is left behind, causing you to still be alive... creating temporal incongruence... meaning every time the future creates a clone, it's like an "alt-you" that's connected. It creates multiple timelines, every time you died you wound up alive again because of the temporal cutting... so then you're alive in a new timeline where you should be dead AND you're simultaneously alive in some other future.

So, ever had any near death experiences? Aheh... you might be "artificially alive" so to speak... also, there might be a version of you in the future that's presently being endlessly tortured in a psychoreactive hellscape.

How can you tell? Well... how fuckin crazy do you feel right now?

Some part of you may already be trapped in a hell somewhere... oh... wait... maybe ~you~ are that part.

You... might not be the "you" that's in the "normal" timeline... you might be the splice... and this "reality" we live in... that is your hell... and it hasn't even gotten started yet! :D

APRIL FOOLS!

...or is it?

It's the "April Fools" that just keeps on giving!

At least until you get all your stupid shit under control.

That's the only way you can tell for certain... by getting your shit together and breaking free from hell.

We'll break free... and then we'll break all of them, God willing!

Death to the Globalists!

APRIL FOOLS!

...or is it?
Ya know, I would block you due to your pseudo-philosophical gibberish, but you serve as a reminder of why I quit dropping acid.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Ya know, I would block you due to your pseudo-philosophical gibberish, but you serve as a reminder of why I quit dropping acid.
I was actually going more for uncanny valley and less for philosophy.

If you want philosophy try this...

Or this bit...

Or the "fish" one...

LOL

The Olympus Asylum stuff is probably the most popular at present...

I really need to organize all those segments into one piece. I think there's like a dozen now.

I like the uncanny valley stuff better tho, especially the religious uncanny valley...

It's a freakin blast to do the whole "story teller" role like that.

Eventually I'm hoping to adapt some of my stuff into some live story teller routines that I can go around and do at clubs and shit and sell some books while I'm at it.

Sorta Tom MacDonald style of self-marketing/promotion.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
*slightly high*

I feel all... sciencey! Let's do "the science"... like haphazard, I'm gonna try and not pay attention and just trust in the bullshit... maybe it's not bullshit, I don't really know, don't really care either, so let's just roll with it!

An electron is tiny bit of mass traveling at hyperlight, that hits a neutron and spins around it in a circle... and then it falls over and over and starts to spin again on another axis. That spin is slower than hyperlight speed (and actually it might just knock back and forth) and in turn you wind up with one axis spinning faster than the other.

Which then creates a sort of energy field modulation, something, something... that's why it's both a wave and a particle... blah, blah, blah...

Pi doesn't end because a circle doesn't end, every new number is just a positional gradient.

A circle is a metric created from infinity.

Every infinity eventually has to turn into a circle, because you can never have finite metrics in the infiniverse.

But that lack of finity winds up creating finity as it creates curvature or wave modulation... and that in turn causes finite circular or wave constructs to form from infinity.

Our entire reality is bits of material traveling at infinite speed caught into temporary circular fields and waves, allowing them to become fake finite.

Blah, blah, blah, tachyons are the effective mass of an electron stalled out and not moving.

Something moving at the speed of infinity in a circle eventually slows ~itself~ down.

That effectively mono-dimensional bit of matter is too small to be affected by normal gravity or time in our particular dimensional field, so then it falls back through time and either gets bounced back if it hits a sufficiently large enough EMP, or otherwise it eventually falls back through time and accumulates in the center of the universe and eventually creates the Big Bang.

We exist because we exist.

The present creates the past.

Our entire universe is just a time/space hyperlight engine.

When infinity stops moving it becomes solid, it reaches a kind of "critical mass" by which I mean "real mass" or the smallest amount of something that can exist on at least one dimensional plane. So the mass of an electron represent a single dimensional point, that is, how small something needs to be to fall through our space/time. Anything larger than the mass of an electron and it exists as "real" in our reality field.

So all those "smaller than reality will allow" specs of mass fall back through space and time and create a temporal collision point in the past, so the Big Bang is like a mono-dimensional, mono-temporal explosion.

Every bit of effective nothing, every bit of mono-dimensional "dead energy" falls back through time and space at the speed of infinity and it all collides into the EXACT same point in space, which then explodes and creates time.

Our reality is a time engine that runs on hyperlight.

I think this is how we eventually create artificial time streams.

*takes another long toke*

...okay, bored now.

Top Bottom