Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
If twitter allows free speech again it will be a good thing, but I think elon is going to have consequences for going against their censorship plan. Hopefully he dosent slip in the shower and break his neck.
The only people who will get banned now are people who criticize Elon for his shit science skills...

So basically Thunderf00t is pretty fucked.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
And then suddenly....

White House press secretary Jen Psaki on Monday said “No matter who owns or runs Twitter, the president has long been concerned about the power of large social media platforms, the power they have over our everyday lives, that tech platforms must be held accountable for the harm they cause. He has been a strong supporter of fundamental reforms to social media.”

GeniousRetard

I identify as sober
Reaction score
Either he will kill twitter or we will finally be allowed to say nigger again on it. Win-Win in my books
My thoughts exactly. The world wins either way
EU hate speech laws.
Nigger: hate speech
Kill all Crackers: permitted
I suppose, assuming Musk acquires Twatter, he can say FU to the EU & cut off their service. Interesting to see how everything plays out.
The (((EU))) is basically just a joke nowadays, they already gave up trying to hide this fact. A pathetic excuse for a woke version of the USSR. I do hope more countries leave this shithole or even better, act like Poland and Hungary by taking EU's money and then shitting on its "demands"

Also, Quence is a massive faggot who should be locked up in a coping room with his fag friends from Twitter

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score
And then suddenly....

White House press secretary Jen Psaki on Monday said “No matter who owns or runs Twitter, the president has long been concerned about the power of large social media platforms, the power they have over our everyday lives, that tech platforms must be held accountable for the harm they cause. He has been a strong supporter of fundamental reforms to social media.”

Niggers

Maggie

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Ummm...given Elon's social cluelessness, his tendency to cram his head as far up his ass as inhumanly possible and his penchant to do stupid things when left alone... well, this can be funny

Indeed it only can get better, given what Twater is currently.

The official reaction is already telling, they are already reacting like Orange Man 2 is in the make... I don't think they really fear any turn towards the right, they fear an outsider to the ole political game getting suddenly a huge political tool... same as with Daddy Trump. It's the unpredictability what gets them trembling.

Maggie

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Ey, look, one of my favorite Karens ever is back!

She says things as disgusting as this:

DijNlOpUYAA_GCP.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-11-22 at 1.38.01 PM.png

...and then try to paint it as:

cicnic.jpg

:D:D

She is false to the point of amusement, the cunt, lol... zero shame trying to play thge full deck of Victim Cards

FK8CIMvXIAg9J5J.jpg

Of course, pointing anything of this to her gets you banned in literally 30 seconds, lol... the cunt must be refreshing her profile every minute or so

lolol.jpg

She's my hero. Or something.

11.jpg

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
Ey, look, one of my favorite Karens ever is back!

She says things as disgusting as this:

View attachment 35058

View attachment 35062

...and then try to paint it as:

View attachment 35066

:D:D

She is false to the point of amusement, the cunt, lol... zero shame trying to play thge full deck of Victim Cards

View attachment 35063

Of course, pointing anything of this to her gets you banned in literally 30 seconds, lol... the cunt must be refreshing her profile every minute or so

View attachment 35068

She's my hero. Or something.

View attachment 35069
Lefttard I assume?

Top Bottom